would've

TW-blood, cutting

He grabs my hand and I lift my shoulder. "I shouldn't be talking to you",

"whatever, listen" My head came further to him trying to listen to what he says.

"im sorry about what I did" he grabbed my cheek and I froze. His touch made me grow goosebumps. "can we still be friends?". I nod my head agreeing.

I give him a small smile before I can leave the room. Once I walked out I see riddle there waiting for me. My heart beat grew faster as I was scared of him to see Tristian. I knew he would take it the wrong way.

"What were you doing in there?" he pulls the door open and I grab his hand. But once he walked in there was no one. He had left, I was relieved. I grip onto my backpack and head to my dorm. I grab a book and began to read. I waited for ginny so that we can talk.

I looked up from my book as I heard the door open. Ginny comes in breathing fast. She runs to me and grabs my hand. "give me back my memories" I look away biting my lip. I knew it was wrong of me to be this selfish, so I agreed.

Ginny's POV:

As I was getting out of muggle studies I began to hear voices. I followed them all through the castle. It had led me into an empty restroom which looked some what familiar. My head starts to spin and I can hear voices around me. I quickly run to my dorm, but the voices dont stop. I can hear y/n's voice and a man's. I run into the dorm, trying to catch my breath. I look to the corner and I see her reading a book. "give me back my memories", she looked away biting her lip. My breathing got heavier and I begged.

I had to know the truth. Her fingers touched my head and we both closed our eyes. I can see all our old memories. The first day of school, our sleepover, the yule ball, when I lost her, and riddle. I seen a dead girl in the restroom begging to be alone. They had killed her and they were okay with it.

Thats when she blasted me with that spell, "oblivate" I quickly slip away from her finger and look at her for a few seconds. I can tell she felt regret but also relived. I hugged her tight, I missed her and I didn't even know.

Tears come pouring through my eyes, I was with her again. "Bella?" we began to laugh. She starts to tell me everything. I was a bit scared but I began to get use to it. Riddle had changed y/n and I could see it through her face. But she also changed him. She made him feel and love.

I was happy for my best friend, y/n.

y/n's POV:

I didn't tell her about his jealousy, or how he manipulate me. I knew she would have a bad opinion on it, so I decided to keep it away. I grabbed my journal and began to write down notes from school. I played music as I worked and studied for my test. As I was writing I felt a sharp pain on my arm. The snake around the death mark began to move and it was painful.

I scream out, not knowing what was happening. The pain finally stoped after a minute. I look around as I grab my arm. I hear a noise by my window and I look outside, no one was there. I turned around and seen riddle smiling.

"what the fuck riddle, you scared me"

"did you see what I learned"

"It was painful" he kept a smile.

"what?" his lips folded, holding in a laugh. I look down realizing I was only wearing an oversized t shirt and a pair of underwear. I pulled my shirt down lower as he came closer to me. I backed away as he came closer. I was soon against the window.

"riddle what are you-" he grabbed me and flew out the window. Before we can fall he teleports me to a hill. I had on a jacket and a pair of sweats. He grabbed my arm and pulls me closer as we heard the thunder strike.