you

i filled with anger as I seen riddle with bellatrix. They're mouths were touching and my eyes begin to flood. I quickly run out the house and to Hogwarts.

I believed that he actually cared for me. I felt like such a fool. I sit on the empty bed from Ginny's dorm and cry. Waiting for her comfort felt like days. But it was really just minutes. I soon see her come in. Ginny quickly ran to me and started to comfort me. "bella what's wrong?" I forget that I faked a name. I almost let out a laugh. She began to hug me tightly, it felt warm and it made me forget all my problems.

Tom's POV:

I was filled with anger as bellatrix told me about how one of my men had been killed.
"my lord, you should rest, release your stress" I push her off my arm and scoff.

After that all I remember was that I was kissing her. Everything went blank. It was like I was being hypnotized into kissing her. She placed my arm on her waist and I couldn't let go. I hear the door open and I realize what I'm doing. I let go and slap bellatrix.

Y/n's POV:

Next day

It was time for payback, I wasn't going to let him ruin me again. I walk through the halls as I hear whispers surround me. I walk into Defense Against the Dark Arts. I had a new partner, Blaise Zabini. He was a 7th year Slytherin, like me. He was quite friendly and helpful. Sometimes he can have an attitude but he was a good friend.

It's been weeks and we have shared many laughs. He made me forget about riddle.
Me and tom haven't seen each other since what happened.

I decided to tell zabini the truth about me, if he wanted to stay with me over there summer I had to tell him. "Blaise sit down", "you are now one of my best friends so I think you should know about me"

He looks at me with confusion "Well spit it out y/l/n" he says sarcastically.

"I killed Dumbledore, then me and riddle made an army of death eaters and we plan on taking over the world and now he cheated on me, I don't even know if we were a thing I just really hate him now" i spoke fast. Faster than ever before. Blaise's eyes widen as those words came out my mouth.

"is this a prank? Is there cameras?"

I pull out my right arm and show him my 'dark mark'. He starts to touch it.

"cool tattoo" I roll my eyes out of annoyance.

"you don't believe me?"

He begins to laugh.

Summer

Last day of school was fun. We had a big meal. I grabbed Blaise and we teleported to the manor. "wow ok I believe you" I begin to laugh.

I grab Blaise and we walk in. Riddle was at the door waiting for me. I roll my eyes and I bring Blaise to my room. "Was that?"

"Yes" I replied. Blaise put his hand on my back hoping to help. "I have an idea" he whispered.

Blaise's plan:

-Dress up
-make riddle jealous
-make him regret everything

I agreed and we shook hands, "deal". I put on a small black skirt and walk out the room with Blaise.

We go to the dinning room for dinner. I sit by Blaise. I looked at Tom and noticed his eyes. Red was underneath his eyes as if he hasn't slept in days.

The waitress brings the food and sits it down on the table. I feel someone grab my thigh. It was Blaise, he smirked as I looked at him back. Riddle started to get angry. I bit my lip and he began to get more angry.

Riddle got up and the plates made noise. He slammed the door and I decided to follow.
"what's wrong riddle?"

"shut the fuck up, I know you are trying to get me back, you don't even know the full fucking story" 

"what are you talking about?"

"I think it was a sort of hex, or a spell"

I look into his eyes, was I dumb enough to believe him. indeed I was, I nodded my head and bit my lip. "I should get back to um Blaise" riddle's anger grew even more. he grabbed my arm and pulled me close.

"funny aren't you?"

My mouth formed into a smirk, he grabbed my throat and began to squeeze it. 

"I believe you need a lesson taught to you ms.y/n"

"on your knees now, or do I have to make you"

I did as he said and I got on my knees. "good girl" he whispered. tom began to unbuckle his pants and I tied my hair back. His hands ran through my black dark hair as we locked eyes. I began to slowly put his dick into my mouth. I can hear his breathing get louder as he clenched his jaw. I started sucking on it fast, riddle lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes and he was mouth fucking me.

"you're such a fucking slut", I loved it when he called me that. But before I can continue I hear the door open.

"erm..y/n where are y-" says a familiar voice.

riddle quickly lifted up his black boxers and turned around. I quickly got up, I was filled with embarrassment. It was Blaise who entered the room. "im sorry, I should go" Blaise winks as me as he exits the room. I begin to laugh, before I can also exit the room he grabs my arm one last time. he takes his thumb and presses my lips. 

"mine, you are mine"

he leaves and I followed after him. I see bellatrix in the halls about to interrupt riddle. My fist clench and I throw my fist targeting her face, "you pathetic whore" I yelled.

I go into the empty room next to riddle. It had red sheets and was dark. I lay my head down and close my eyes, somehow I couldn't get myself to sleep. I look at the clock and it was exactly 12 but I still couldn't sleep. 

I put on a thin coat and go Into the next room, riddle's. He was reading a book about  magical creatures. I jump into the bed and smile. "I can't sleep" he places his book down and covers me with the warm covers. 

he turned off his lamp and wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe and warm, as if there was no problem in the world. I knew it wouldn't last but I wish it did. I can feel myself drifting away.

I seen him again, my dad. I hated him with all my guts. 

"happy birthday y/n"  he disappears in thin air. I ran to where he was standing but he was gone. I hear footsteps approach me, I look to the corner and see dead Hogwarts students. Dead death eaters and dead teachers. My heart beat begins to get louder and faster. The footsteps get closer and I run

I yelled out curses as I was running away. I tripped over air and I start to panic

"avada kadavra"

I know this chapter was short but I hope you guys enjoyed. Also thank you for all the votes and views. If you guys have any suggestions or anything be free to comment.