FEELING

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

That night Taehyung had the best comforting sleep ever. He woke up with a satisfied sigh, alone on Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook thought Taehyung might not be comfortable about revealing what exactly happened.

So he got up early and went to get ready. He decided to avoid the topic for the time being but he'd surely confront about it later.

"Good morning Kookie!!"

Taehyung greeted joyfully because of the satisfied sleep as Jungkook rolled his eyes, trying to appear irritated but he actually liked the happy Tae

"morning. I have to leave mom at the airport so can you take care of
Daisy till then?"

"Sure." He said with a smile,  skipping his way to Daisy's room as Jungkook looked at him with an adoring gaze.

"if your done being whipped, get me to the airport now young man."

Jungkook snapped back his eyes at the door, looking at his mother standing there.

"S-sure. Uhum let's go."

The guards kept Sowoon's bag in one car as Jungkook and his mother got in the another one. The place just being half an hour away.

"Jungkook"

"mom"

"Do you like Tae?"

And ungkook almost crushed into a random car, while being caught off guard from the sudden question.

"U-uh kinda like he's nice a-and D-Daisy likes him and all a-and yeah." He said, stuttering badly as he continued driving

"Look Jungkook, you're grown enough to take care of yourself. But Daisy isn't. If you two are most likely to date within the next month, I'll prepare for your marriage or sorry to say this but I'll have to force you with Irene or Lisa."

Jungkook looked at his mother in a mixed emotion of anger and confusion.

"you just said You called off the deal?"

Sowoon sighed. "Look. Calling off a deal with another CEO after a long time isn't easy son. I hope you understand. You still have option you know?"

They both kept silent the rest of the ride. They reached the airport as Sowoon met one of her friends as they took off in their private plane.

Jungkook went to his office after texting Taehyung, giving him a free day.

He reached their as everyone just bowed towards him, being scared of the irritated aura he had.