ADMISSION

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V.

I don't know how but luckily, we managed to get ready on time. I looked beside me and saw Taehyung sitting in the car, with a clear 'I am offended. Touch me and I'll cut your arm off' face.

 Touch me and I'll cut your arm off' face

Yup. I brought him downstairs towards the car, by carrying him. Well it's not my fault though.

Ok, Maybe a tiny bit.

"yah! I apologized!" I whined while getting inside the backseat of the, beside Taehyung.

"uh, no you didn't!"

I sighed at his stubbornness and pulled him by his waist. He jolted a little before he faced the other side, ignoring me again.

I sighed and picked him up again. A small 'woah' left his mouth as I cooed at it. I made him sit on my lap as he immediately kept his head on my chest, but continued ignoring me.

I chuckled and bend down, stealing a peck from his lips. He blushed and started whining, hiding his face in his sweater paws as he moved to sit beside me, shyly.

Cute.

We finally reached y/n's home as I saw (y/bestie) standing outside along with Daisy. She waved at us as I got out of the car.

"Good morning appa!!"

"Good morning." I smiled, picking the giggly Daisy up in my arms as I thanked Y/n before returning to the car.

"You look very cute love."

"Thank you eomma." She smiled, wiggling out of my grip and sitting beside Taehyung.

We reached the best school of the area as we got off the car

We reached the best school of the area as we got off the car. The principle was already standing outside as per what their invitation said.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon! And Mr. Kim!"

He said bowing a little as we greeted them back. Talking about the admission, they as expected, accepted the request in one go. But just before leaving, he then brought up some certain 'school policies' and stuff to discuss.