PANIC

Tw: mention of pills

TAEHYUNG'S P. O. V.

currently I was getting ready to leave the office as Jungkook told me. I am going to start living at his place from today.

I can already imagine his house being all dark and edgy. Last time I only got to see the kid's playing room, so I have yet to see his house.

We got in his car and his driver drove towards his house.

After half an hour we reached his house. We got out of the car and made our way upstairs.

I am really happy and excited for meeting Daisy again. It's been a long time.

We entered some private lift and he pressed the button of the 14th floor. A 'ding' sound came after a while, indicating we reached there.

We got out of the lift and Jungkook went to one of the maids and told her something. She nodded and looked at me while smiling.

Jungkook wandered of somewhere (his office) while the maid came up to me.

"Hello mr. Kim. I am Tzuyu. I am 28 and the main housekeeper of the place. Please follow me, I'll show you around."

"hello Ms. Tsuyu. Well your not old so I'll just call you Tsuyu. You can call me just Taehyung."

"oh ok"

She said amd bowed. She was really beautiful and was nothing around her age in looks.

She showed me around and my eyes were wide throughout the time.

Television area

Television area

Lobby