TIRED

TAEHYUNG'S P. O. V.

I was making some food for Daisy as she kept hugging my leg. UwU this child's just so cute.

"Eomma wanna pwayy pwease"

She said whining in a cute high pitch voice making me giggle.

I left the porridge I was making and picked her up and pecked her cheeks.

"eomma has a little work baby. Why don't you do some drawing for the while? Yeah?"

She quickly nodded making me frown as I asked Ms. Tzuyu to get her some sheets and crayons.

She has started opening up alot. But she never denies anything I tell her to do which she doesn't like.

Sure it's a good thing but then I won't be able to know her side of view. I don't want her to live according to me. It's her life after all.

She sat in the lobby's sofa as she drew something while I continued cooking.

It was 9 pm already as I messaged Jungkook not to overwork himself on time.

I blushed remembering him. How I had a peaceful night in his room. My whole day went pretty well after that.

Few minutes later, I called out for Daisy to feed her the porridge.

"Common Daisy. Gotta eat."

"coming!"

A few more minutes went by as I kept waiting. I sighed as I went in the lobby and saw her drawing something with full concentration, making me smile.

"come on baby. You can continue it later"

I said as I picked her up. She sadly nodded as I pecked her cheeks.

We went to the kitchen as I made her sit on one of the stools and sat on the other and started feeding her.

I was quite happy throughout the day. I gave all my time to Daisy while we watched princess movies, made cupcakes and played games.

I felt really tired. I could also see the tiredness in Daisy's cute small doe eyes.

He slowly fed her, not even noticing the elevator's sound, being opened.

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V.

I finally reached home after a long stressful day and drinking a horrible black coffee.

I got out the lift as I entered the lobby. Ms. Tzuyu took my bag as I plopped on the sofa.

"where's Daisy?"

"she is in the kitchen. Taehyung is feeding her some porridge."

Ms. Tzuyu replied while she handed me a glass of water as I thanked her. I quickly stood up as I made my way towards the kitchen.

I met with a really cute sight Of Taehyung, tiredly feeding a sleepy Daisy.