THE DAD

THIRD PERSON P. O. V.

Currently Taehyung was showing Daisy all his stuff toys and other cute things he bought with Jin. And surprisingly, Daisy was pretty surprised seeing all those cute things.

Jungkook was busy all the time, so she never got a chance to go shopping and discover about all these cute things. It was basically her and a babysitter who she wouldn't know and thus would remain silent.

"Taetae what's that?"

"that's a lamp daisy"

"But it's desiwn is sho diffewent?" She said, her head tilting to the side as she looked at the lamp, curiously.

"why? It's just white in colour and has some black stars? It's so common?"

But the little girl remained silent. Her eyes wide, observing the lamp. Quiet fascinated by it's design.

"you liked it?" Taehyung asked.

"yeah!"

"you can take it."

Daisy again looked at him hesitantly.

"I shwould not Taetae. It's yours. Appa shaid not to take people's thingies."

Taehyung just stared at her.

'why isn't she crying and screaming about getting these things? How did she never saw them before? I mean they're so common amongst kids these days' he thought.

He quietly picked her up and settled her in his lap. The 5-year-old looking through his soul through her Bambi eyes.

"Bubbles. Your only 4 or 5. You should not think like this ok?"

"but.... "

"if you won't then Taetae will be sad."

"NO! Tatae no sad....I'll take it. Thank yew!"

"good girl." he pecked her cheeks, a sweet gesture as he smiled widely. "I'll pack them in a bag ok? Wait here."

And with that being said, Taehyung walked towards Jin's room to grab a handbag.

Just as he went outside, a 'ding' sound came. Daisy checked the pockets of her frock and took out a small phone. She opened the messages app with her tiny fingers.

It was a voice message from her dad, Jungkook. Since she cannot read or type, they would talk through voice mails.

Dad🖤
🔊
Where are you?

Daisy💕
🔊
A coffee shop.

Dad🖤
🔊
You kidding me? You can't have coffee munchkin. Your underage.

Daisy💕
🔊
Ok

Dad🖤
🔊
Where is IU? Your babysitter?

Daisy💕
🔊
Idk. She left me on the road and I cwame here.

Jungkook didn't replied for a while and Daisy knew he would be screaming or yelling.

Dad🖤
🔊
Are you alone?

Daisy💕
🔊
No, the owner of the café brought me to his hwouse. It's upstaiws.

Dad🖤
🔊
DAISY! You shouldn't just go with strangers alone like that? *sigh* Is he troubling you?

Daisy💕
🔊
No dad. He is nice. He brought me cwute gifts and is really kind. Look.