CEO

"Jen, you don't have to bring me into your company you know. I can just wait for you at the restaurant. Besides, I don't mind waiting for you at all." Lisa said as she kissed her girlfriend's forehead and tightened her hug into the brunette.

They're now on their way into Jennie's company because of the sudden meeting. They planned to have a lunch together but clearly, it was delayed.

Jennie picked Lisa from her condominium since the Thai girl's car is broken and can't be fixed until next week.

The brunette looked up into her lover since she's inside her embrace " Baby, I can't leave you alone there. You know how territorial and possessive I am."

Lisa chuckled " Jen, we literally booked a private room. With only the two of us."

Jennie kissed her lover's neck and snuggle her face " I don't care. The owner's a woman. The waitress is a woman. And sometimes I don't trust people, especially women when they're staring at you."

"And how many times do I have to remind you that I don't care about them? That I only care about you. Don't you trust me?" Lisa said and pouted on her girlfriend.

"Of course I trust you, baby. It's them who I don't trust. I really love you. And I can't share what's mine." The brunette said softly to her lover and tightened their hug.

The Thai girl held her lover's chin and kissed her softly. Jennie tilt her head and put her hand on Lisa's neck, pulling her closer. They're already making out.

They continue to kiss and suck eachothers mouth, as if they're the only people inside the car. The driver in the front cleared her throat and his face turned into a tomato. He can't focus on the road because of his boss' moans and their kissing sounds.

He just wanted to do his job, not watch a live porn.

The Thai girl was aware by the driver's presence so she pulled out their kiss, making her girlfriend frustrated and glared at her.

"What now?" The Thai girl's girlfriend whined.

"Jen, I think we should stop. We're not the only people here you know?" Lisa whispered to her girlfriend and eyed their driver who's sweating hard.

Jennie rolled her eyes " Can you please focus on the road? Do you want to die?"

The poor driver can only apologise and he put his sun glasses on.

"Now, where were we?" Jennie looked at her lover with her sweet devil look. Oh gosh this girl is so impossible.

Jennie's red lipstick is ruined, and Lisa's mouth is stained by her girlfriend's lipstick making her look so hot for the brunette.

"J-jen-"

Lisa wasn't able to continue her word when her wild girlfriend pulled her collar and sucked her lips.

"Oh boy, this is a torture." The driver mumbled as he's close to crying.

_____

"Baby, behave. It's only a thirty minutes meeting. I don't want you to flirt, talk, or smile with my employees here okay? If you need anything, you can ask Jisoo unnie. I'll go now. Take care." Jennie said to her girlfriend and kissed her before leaving.

Lisa looked at the girl beside her who's busy reading a magazine. "How are you unnie?"

The latter closed her magazine and smiled at the younger. "I'm good, Lis. How about you? Does Jennie being hard on you? Just tell me and I'll make sure to beat her ass."

Lisa released a giggle "Jennie and I are fine. She's always taking care of me. How about you and Rosie?"

It's been awhile since they've talked. Because of their busy schedules. Lisa's also a business woman. She's running their family's business.