Forbidden: Jennie x Lisa

This is the continuation of Forbidden, so if you haven't read it yet, please do so you won't get confuse.

_____

Because I have two sisters, I always make sure to give them equal attention. Today's an example. I'm hanging out with Jennie, checking out the freshly opened mall in the area.

"Does it look good?"

I put down my magazine and turned to face Jennie. I noticed her holding two pairs of bikini bottoms and smiling innocently. I felt shy as I felt heat on my cheeks. I can see the saleswoman staring at us, particularly at me.

"Everything looks good on you, to be honest." I replied, still feeling shy.

Jennie smiled, "I'll take this then."

Jennie handed up her items to the saleswoman, and we both proceeded to the counter.

While we wait for my sister's item, I tap on the counter uncomfortably. Because the saleswoman couldn't quit staring at me while punching the items, I was shifting uncomfortably. Jennie didn't seem to notice my sudden shift in mood because she was preoccupied on the brochure.

"$457.00" The saleswoman spoke. She was still looking at me while chewing her gum. Ew.

Jennie took out her credit card and hand it over the cashier.

I cleared my throat and turned my back on the saleswoman, leaning against the counter.

"Here you go, ma'am."

I watched my sister took her card and the plastic bag. I sighed in relief. I quickly dragged her out the store.

"Are you hungry? Why are you in a hurry, babe?" She asked with a cute giggle.

"Uh, y-yes. Let's eat over there." I pointed at the mcdonalds and dragged her towards there.

Jennie is the more laid-back of my two sisters. Her snarky attitude is rarely displayed, especially in public. She'll talk with you privately in a calm but threatening tone. She's the type of person who has to maintain her reputation; everyone sees her as a responsible, caring, and loving person.

______

"Hey Jen, uhm so, Mina is coming today, and we have a project that we need to finish right away, but don't worry, it's only a project, okay?"

I walked into my sister's room and found her typing busily on her computer. My sisters both have work to do today, even though it is Saturday. Meanwhile, Rubyjane is nowhere to be found.

She paused and turned to face me.

"Mina? Is she your friend or just group mate. Is it just the two of you? Where are your other team?" She asked, fixing her glasses.

"Uhm, it's just the two of us. And, yes, Mina is my friend." I answered.

She thinks for awhile, and agreed after.

"Okay, I'll allow you guys do your PROJECT in here, but do it in the living room, NOT in your room."

I nodded and turned my back. But then, as I was about to leave, I saw my underwear on my sister's bed. What the heck? I was surprised, but I didn't bother to question Jennie; perhaps she was about to hand it over to me when she forgot. But I was the only one who's taking care of my undergarments. How did it get there?

I shook my head and leave.

_____

As both girls finished their tasks, loud laughter could be heard in the living room. Unfortunately, it irritates Jennie, who was working on her report at the time. She's annoyed, but she doesn't want to lose her cool, especially because she has a reputation to uphold. As a result, she walked quietly into the living room and interrupted the girls' quality time.