Forbidden

Really, I adore my sisters. They give me whatever I want and allow me to do whatever I want. They've always been there for me. They took care of me; they're my only family and my savior. We've only had each other since our parents died in an airline disaster. At the time, I was fifteen years old, and my sisters were nineteen years old.

Everything was fine until I turned eighteen and began to experience puberty. There has been a lot of change in me, both in terms of my height and the things I desired. I wanted to live like a teenager in terms of privacy, but my sisters wouldn't let me, and they still treat me like a child who need constant supervision.

My sisters are stricter than my parents in terms of control. I'm always required to inform them of my whereabouts and who I'm with, and I'm always subjected to a curfew. That's awful!

Every day, I have the impression that something is wrong with me. I've never had a girlfriend because every time I go out with a girl, she leaves the next day, and I'm not sure why. I've gone out on dates with perhaps five to ten different women, but none of them have worked out. I even believe something is seriously wrong with me, as if someone has cursed me or something.

However, as time and days pass, I've come to know that my sisters are enough.

"Let's be quick."

Rubyjane led me to her room and shut the door behind me. I laughed and grabbed her waist. I drew her closer by placing her arms on my shoulders.

"You sure about this?" I whispered against her lips that are now apart while breathing heavily.

She brushed her lips against mine and snaked her hand on my nape.

"Stop acting like this is the first time." She answered.

I slid my hand from her waist down to her milky thighs and pulled her closer, leaving no space between us. She gasped and let out a cute giggle.

"I know but, Jennie just went to buy groceries. What if she caught us?" I asked.

Rubyjane rolled her eyes, "Trust me, she won't be here in an hour. Now, if we quit talking and just do what we're doing, we'll be done in no time."

I nodded my head and smiled. She slowly pulled me and leaned. Our lips brushed against one other, slowly moving as though enjoying the moment. In the gentlest and most delectable way, we taste each other's mouth.

I pushed her towards her bed, eventually falling on top of her. I took my hands off her thighs and placed them next to her head.

We kissed passionately, no rushing.

Rubyjane is my second older sister. Jennie is the oldest of our siblings. Yes, I do have twin sisters.

What Rubyjane and I are doing is also what Jennie and I are doing. I know it's disgusting, against the rules, forbidden, or any other horrible name, but it just happened.

I know they're my sisters, and I had to stop myself every damn time! I've already made a mistake, and I can't promise I won't make another. Especially after we discovered that I am a Manoban, not a Kim. Yes, you read that correctly. My sisters and I are not connected by blood. But, in the perspective of the rest of the world, we're still sisters, so everything we do is still forbidden.

_____

When darkness fell, I made my way into the living room. Jennie and I had planned to watch strange things together. Rubyjane couldn't join us since she was weary, so she went to bed early.

"Here you go." I dropped the popcorn on my lap and made myself comfortable beside her. She pressed the play and the film starts.

I dropped my arm around Jennie and pulled her closer.