Dangerously In Love

Her age was young and vibrant. A thrilling and adventurous one. Some may argue that she is a letdown, a waste of youth and nothing more than a worthless person who waits for a miracle while living a foolish life. Others may have such perspectives, but they are obviously wrong.  Because in the end, only you truly know what is actually going on in your life. She doesn't feel guilty about having fun or give a damn about what other people think. She's generally the type of person who prefers you to keep your mouth shut.

Certain people believe that drinking alcohol is an emotional matter. It shakes you free from the repetitiveness of daily existence and the idea that everything is a continuation. People see drinking as a kind of suicide that allows you to die. It's like murdering yourself, they say. Not for this girl, though. This girl feels talented when she drinks, almost like it's her passion. She uses her habit to fill the void in her mind and spirit. Alcohol is her friend, her escape.

She does everything that other people find repulsive in someone. Drinking, having tattoos, smoking, staying up late, playing with girls, and squandering their teenage years by putting other things above their studies and ambitions. Speaking of dreams, nobody is aware of this girl's life goals. What is her purpose, and why did she give up on her studies to do illogical things that can end up ruining her life? This girl doesn't get affected by that, every time. Who knows why she is doing all of this?

"Lisa? Bro, is that you?"

By chance, the girl saw her friend walking through the streets with a girl wrapped around her arms, grinning broadly as though they had just returned from a pleasant date. It was late at night when the streets are both bustling and serene. The weather was ideal for taking a stroll through the night market—it wasn't too hot or cold. Lisa smiled and said a quick "hi" to her friend.

Her friend gave her a teasing look, "New girl? Damn, bro. I see you with a new one more than I see my dad."

Shaking her head, Lisa gave her a slight punch, "Silly, this is Kelly. We're just about to go home."

"I doubt that you'll go home. But, anyways, nice meeting you, Kelly. I'm Seulgi, Lisa's friend. Be careful with my friend, she's venomous." She said, playfully.

Kelly tightened her grip around Lisa's arms and let out a small laugh, "I am aware about her stupid doings. She's not that bad, you just have to get to know her personally. I guess people just misunderstood her. Nice meeting you too, Seulgi. Don't worry, I'll beat her if she do something bad."

"Hey! I won't, stop listening to my friend, Kels. Let's just go." Lisa said, giving her friend a cold stare that gradually turns into a smirk.

"Okay, pshh fine. Have fun you two!" Seulgi said before walking away.

Laughing like a couple, the blue moon watched the two of them excitedly make their way home through the streets. They still have more to do this evening as the night is still young.

_____

"I see you brought another girl home last night, huh. Damn, you're irresistible." Seulgi gave her friend a disbelief look. It wasn't that she's surprised, but she just couldn't believe that it's the fifth girl that Lisa brought home.

Lisa chuckled, "I need them as much as they need me. It's a win-win situation."

"You and your horny girlies." Seulgi shook her head as she drinks her beer. She continued, "Was she good though? Compared to the other girls you've bring home."