Forbidden: Lisa x Rubyjane

This is the continuation of Forbidden, so if you haven't read it yet, please do so you won't get confuse.

_____

"I can't actually believe we did it in your car." Rubyjane said while catching her breath.

"You gave me no choice." Lisa replied as she struggles to put on her jeans.

"Do you think we're.. too loud? What if someone heard us?" Lisa asked.

To be honest, Rubyjane's wild screams were the highlight of their brief session inside the car. She's having so much fun that she doesn't realize how loud she is.

To Lisa's question, Rubyjane rolled her eyes. She doesn't care if they were heard or not; in fact, she'd be delighted if they were. Yes, bitch, I'm having a good time while you're not.

"We're the only ones in here, Lisa." She replied.

They both returned to school as if nothing had happened after their little session inside the car. While Rubyjane returned to work, Lisa went to the gym to see her friends, as they still had at least three hours off.

"Why are you out so late? And don't think we didn't notice; it happens virtually every day." Seulgi asked.

"Yeah, and you always came back with a weird smell." Jongyeon continued.

"Oh, come on guys, we have to understand our friend. She must be doing some part time job at some factories." Bambam went to Lisa's side and dropped his arm around her shoulder.

"Oh, does your sisters know?" Jongyeon asked.

"Should we keep it as a secret?" Seulgi added.

Lisa sighed and yanked Bambam's arm away from her. So how is she going to explain this.

"It's nothing, people; I simply enjoy sleeping and frequently do it in the back of my car. And the strange smell you detect is most likely emanating from your own body." Lisa explained.

Despite the fact that it is not believable, they still nod and move on.

"Oh, and I just found out that we'll be camping at the mountain this weekend from Saturday to Sunday! We wanted to ask you even though we know you're coming because your sisters are in charge of such things. So, will you be joining us?" Jongyeon said.

"I know you love campings, Lis." Seulgi added.

"And besides, maybe this is the chance for me to get closer on your sisters. Jennie or Rubyjane, I don't care. They're both pretty and both my type." Bambam said, he's really hoping to get closer on either of them.

"They're literally twins, Bam! Of course they're both pretty." Seulgi responded.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Okay, enough. Yes, I will be joining the camp. And you, Bam, you don't stand a chance with one of my sisters, so don't get your hopes up and find someone else."

Bam pouted, a part of him still wants to get closer to them.

_____

"Woah, this place is awesome! Although it's a bit creepy, still it's beautiful." Seulgi exclaimed, roaming her eyes around the camping area.

Days flew by, and now it's the weekend, which marks the start of the school's camping trip.

"It's not creepy, it's aesthetic." Bambam replied.

The campsite is located near the mountain. For several students, the peaceful sound of birds singing and the sounds of trees swinging were unnerving. But, after all, it's a clean, large, and visually pleasing place.