Pushed Away and Drawn Back pt.2

Lisa was sitting in the library, reading a book, when one of the most popular girls in school walked up to her. Her name was Jisoo, and she was known for her beauty and popularity.

Lisa had never even talked to her before, so she was surprised when Jisoo invited her to her party.

Jisoo said, "Hey there, Lisa. My family and I are throwing a huge party at our mansion this weekend. It's going to be the party of the year. Would you like to come as my guest?"

Lisa was stunned. She couldn't believe it. She never thought Jisoo would even notice her, let alone invite her to her party. She was torn between wanting to go and wanting to stay home and be alone.

"I don't know.. I guess I'll think about it later." Lisa replied.

Jisoo showed her a smile, "No problem! The party's gonna be fun, make sure you'll go okay? See ya!"

"What do you mean you'll think about it? I thought you're moving on? Well this is a great thing." Sana punched her lightly.

"Well, you're right... Okay, I'll go if you'll go."

Sana clapped her hands and smiled, "Of course!"

She finally decided to go, and when the day of the party came, she showed up at the mansion looking beautiful and confident.

As Lisa walked through the mansion, she could hear the music and laughter coming from the main room. She walked in, and she was amazed. The mansion was huge, with beautiful furniture and artwork everywhere. There were people everywhere, talking, dancing, and having a good time. Lisa felt a bit overwhelmed at first, but she soon settled in.

As Lisa and Sana made their way through the crowd, they saw Jisoo across the room. Jisoo was surrounded by a group of her friends, all wearing matching outfits. Jisoo saw Lisa and waved her over.

"Lisa, I'm so glad you could make it!" Jisoo said, giving her a hug. "This party is going to be epic."

Lisa felt a wave of relief wash over her. She was glad that Jisoo approached her.

Lisa smiled, "Hey, thanks for inviting me. I also brought my friend, Sana. Is that okay with you?"

"Oh, no problem! This party's open for everyone. Anyways, if you guys need me I'm just at the dance floor. Enjoy the night, guys!" Jisoo happily welcomed them.

"C'mon Lisa, you heard her. Let's enjoy this night!" Sana happily dragged Lisa into the bar area and asked for drinks. Lisa doesn't drink alcohol, but tonight's different. She's here to have fun.

"Give me one more!" Lisa shouted, and Sana laughed as she gave her a glass of whiskey once again.

~Later~

Lisa was feeling the effects of the alcohol, and her vision was starting to get a little cloudy. She stumbled through the party, looking for Sana, but she couldn't find her. As she made her way through the crowded room, she realized she needed to use the bathroom. She spotted a door, and quickly went inside.

Little did she know, the door she chose led to one of Jisoo's relatives' rooms. She opened the door and entered the dimly lit room, not realizing what she had done until it was too late. She stumbled over to the toilet and started vomiting. The room was filled with the sound of her muffled vomit.

Lisa was feeling extremely drunk. She couldn't see straight and her legs were weak. She stumbled and fell on the bed. She felt a strong urge to vomit again, but she couldn't find the strength to get off the bed. She laid there, feeling helpless and miserable.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened and someone walked in. Lisa couldn't see who it was because the room was dimly lit. She tried to speak, but her voice was too weak to be heard. She laid there, feeling hopeless.