Crazy Love Part.2

This is the continuation of Crazy Love, so if you haven't read it yet, please do so.

_____

It's so much fun to reminisce about the moments when my wife and I were still girlfriends. And, because I genuinely love our past memories, let's go back to when Jennie and I became official.

[FLASHBACK]

It had been a month since that unexpected dinner proposal. Or, to be more precise, Jennie's proporsal. In fact, I was really taken aback. I never imagined she felt the same way. When I asked if she was serious, she said that she was more than serious. She also said that she was sick of waiting for me to ask her to be her girlfriend, despite the fact that we had only known each other for four months. Isn't it crazy? She has a weird personality, but I love it.

Jennie's arms were securely embracing my chest, her left leg is around my waist, and her head was hidden beneath my chin when I awoke. Have I mentioned that this girl is the most clingy person I've ever met? She hates to let me go.

I turn sideways to see her angelic face while gently stroking her hair. I softly give her butterfly kisses all over her face while lowkey sniffing her expensive yet addictive scent. I kissed her tenderly on the forehead, down to her eyes, nose, and lips. I sigh, and a smile spreads across my face. I'm ecstatic.

Before I realize it, Jennie has already grabbed my nape, softly pulling me in for a very delicate and gentle kiss. We are savoring the moment and the softness of our lips by moving in such a gentle manner. The pleasure was increased by the calm atmosphere, the soothing sound of the ac, and the sweet sound of our lips kissing. Jennie was about to put out her tongue and do a french kiss when I abruptly pulled away, giving out a faint giggle. Jennie blinked her eyes wide, glaring at me.

"Babeee," Jennie whined and pouted, rolling her eyes as she gently pinched my side.

I chuckled awkwardly and softly rubbed my girlfriend's hips, which were securely wrapped around my waist.

I responded, "You know I'm not a big fan of that kind of kissing," but my girlfriend rolled her eyes. I always makes sure that tongues aren't involved when we kiss. It wasn't that I was disgusted by it; it was just that I hadn't done it before and was embarrassed to do so.

"Then get used to it because we'll do it every time," Jennie added, going to pull me in for another kiss when I swiftly moved away from her.

"Anyways, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked, earning another whine from my girlfriend.

"MANOBAN!"

I've been sleeping in Jennie's room since we became official. My girlfriend is not only my boss at work, but also in our relationship, thus I doesn't have a choice. I wasn't complaining, except when my girlfriend gets overbearing.

Oh I would love to share you guys our moments—our crazy moments.

_____

After I made sure that no one is around, especially my girlfriend, I swiftly walked inside my closet, fixed my things, my face, and my outfit before placing my camera on my table and turning it on before waving my hand in front of the camera.

"Was- Warrup guys-" I stammered, nervously smiling at the camera. What the hell? I practiced this earlier. I shook my head and cleared my throat.

"So, what's up guys! It's me, your Lisa, and for today's video haha."I mentally facepalm, why am I even nervous?