Pushed Away and Drawn Back pt. 3

Moving on can be a difficult decision to make when faced with constant rejection. For Lisa, it has been a heartbreaking process, especially that she have strong feelings for Jen who has been rejecting her. However, she reminded herself that it's important to prioritize your own happiness and well-being and know when it's time to move on.

So ever since she made that promise, she never talked to Jennie again. She ignores her completely, like she doesn't know her.

_____

Lisa walked through the hallway towards her next class. As she turned the corner, she saw Jennie talking to her friends.

Jennie was looking at her strangely, as if she was trying to figure out why Lisa was avoiding her. Lisa could feel her heart racing as she tried to ignore her and keep walking. But it was no use, Jennie kept looking at her as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Lisa felt her feet trembling as she approached the staircase. She wanted to run away and hide, but she knew she couldn't. She had to face this moment head on.

She took a deep breath and walked up the stairs, trying to act as if nothing was wrong. Jennie was still staring at her, and Lisa could feel the tension in the air.

"You got this, Lisa." Lisa whispered to herself. She took a deep breath and was about to take another step when—

Sana was walking to class as usual when she suddenly spotted Lisa. Sana was surprised, but also happy to see her. She walked up to her and said, "Hey, Lisa! I didn't expect to see you here. Do you want to go to our class together?"

Lisa looked at Sana, then smiled. "Sure, Sana. Lead the way."

She's thankful that her friend came, but she can still feel a pair of eyes staring at her.

"I saw that." Sana whispered as she clings her arms on Lisa's.

Lisa arched her brow, "Saw what?"

Sana rolled her eyes, "Ugh, you know what I mean. But don't worry, I got you."

She winks at her friend and starts dragging her away.

_____

As the math exam approaches, anxiousness floods the air. Students are hooked to their study notes, poring over equations in a desperate attempt to memorize them all. The sound of pencils scraping across paper is joined by the occasional sigh or groan. The pressure becomes obvious as the clock ticks and study hours pass. Despite the stress and tension, there is a sense of faith that if they study hard enough, they will do well on the exam.

While everyone else is anxiously studying, Lisa appears unbothered about the upcoming exam. She is quietly observing her classmates as they cram their lessons, their pencils leaving fast scratch marks on the paper. Despite the hustle and bustle of studying, Lisa appears to be prepared and relaxed. She seemed to have mastered all of the math topics that her classmates have not yet mastered.

Lisa's eyes scan the room, taking in the hectic activity of her classmates. She notices Jennie, who appears to be stressing to keep up. Lisa knows that her own time is valuable, and she cannot afford to be dragged down in order to help someone else. So she hesitantly goes away from Jennie and went towards her friend Sana, who also appears to be struggling.

Jennie noticed Lisa stand up, she was expecting her to come to her, perhaps ask if she needed help, knowing that Lisa is usually there to bother her. For her, it's annoying since she hates people talking to her, and then there's Lisa, who is insistent in garnering her attention, which irritates Jennie. As Jennie sees Lisa move towards her, she is ready to shove her away again, but what surprises her is Lisa's path, which is to her friend Sana, who is behind her table. Lisa didn't even give her a glance, instead looking at Sana and smiled.