Crazy Love

I wasn't the sort of person who knew everything, but I wasn't innocent either, so let's just say I only know what a baby knows? I'm like a grandma who doesn't understand technology or other hard topics.

To be clear, I was raised in an orphanage and have lived alone since I was twelve years old. I am not financially stable and have been unable to purchase items that would make life simpler, such as phones and computers? I'm not sure how to put that to use. And what about WiFi? Those were the only ones I heard from my friends. I just go to the library if I need to do some research for the things I wanted to know.

I was unable to continue high school because I have been trying to raise myself from the age of twelve, and I have entirely concentrated on working so that I have something to eat at least once a day. Yes, that was how difficult my life used to be.

Also, because I am neither a high school nor a college graduate, it has been quite difficult for me to find work, as everyone else has perfect requirements.

I experienced all kind of jobs. Carpenter, painter, janitor, waiter,mechanic, delivery person, or driver, name it. Well apart from working at a gay club, that's the last thing on my mind.

But, happily, I saw in the newspaper one day that this particular company is looking for a temporary assistant for the CEO. Being a assistant was not a big deal for me because I was used to those kind of jobs. Furthermore, it claims to have a high pay. I desperately need it that time.

And that is when I met her.

I've never met somebody more intimidating, elegant, gorgeous, or perfect.

My wife, the mother of my children.

We hadn't expected to get to this point. Getting married and starting a family. I am content. We are in a loving marriage.

Now let's go back to the beginning of everything.

[FLASHBACK]

"So...You don't have a high school or college diploma, and you're merely an elementary school graduate. You were born without a proper birth certificate, grew up in an orphanage, and have been living alone since the age of twelve. It's also said that you're desperate for the work and that you're qualified because you've faced life's obstacles on your own."

The guy reviewed my résumé and looked as if he had no idea what I had written. So, just in case they don't think I'm not qualified to be a personal assistant, I wrote half of my life troubles in there.

"That's correct, sir. However, I can guarantee you that I am more than competent to be the CEO's personal assistant because I am used to domestic tasks and a variety of other responsibilities." I told him, showing my confident side. But deep inside, I am nervous as hell. I really need this job, or else I'd be sleeping under the bridge.

He examined me for a second before pulling out a paper, "Okay, please complete the form to the best of your ability. Just because this is a simple job doesn't mean we don't need to meet certain skills and standards. Now go ahead and fill out the document, and I'll go over it with you later."

I shakily took the paper and pull out a pen from my small backpack.

"Uhm, sir?" I called.

"Yes?"

"Red, blue or black ink?" I asked.

He frowned, shaking his head. He replied, "Anything but red."

I nodded and start answering the paper.

He instantly went over my paper after that. And, much to my surprise, he mentioned another last stage. That is, to meet with my boss. He claimed that when it comes to her personal maids, my boss is extremely picky. He instructed me to meet her at her office at the top of the building. That's exactly what I did.