Making Calls And Secret Hookups

Tae started to make calls to see how they can arrange a weekend to make sure whatever child they can help out would be comfortable they have a break coming up soon they believe so it would be perfect timing.

Jungkook went to the studio to practice with Hobi and try on outfits for the next performance upcoming in a week. Tae sat at the table hearing the phone ring he finally heard a voice "Hello?" He smiled "Hello this is Kim Taehyung my husband Jeon Jungkook whom you may have spoke too we wanted to get more information on how to go about fostering?" The women paused "One second" he heard whispering "They need to qualify and they have a busy schedule so we would need to discuss it I know it is a big deal what do I say?"

Tae chimmed in "Excuse me mam we have a break coming up and we would help in anyway charity events" The women perked up "Oh my I am so sorry we can discuss all's I can say is there is 2 young children we would need to meet but I did hear from your management team you guys were planning and performing for the kids next weekend correct?" Tae was not informed but agreed and went along with it and discussed what they could bring for the kids and how excited he was.

He started doing research right away not hearing the door open it was Jungkook "Hello"

Tae turned his mouth dropped open "Hi wow that suit is great on you how was practice shit I need to go tomorrow" Jungkook walked forward "Don't worry love and what do we have here searching for kid toys" Holding his hands looking Tae nodded "Mhm we have an event and than we can go from there" looking up than back at the computer tapping his foot Jungkook smirked "Buy anything you want I want to help these kids why so nervous" grabbing his face getting at eye level Tae smiled "I am excited and very hot in here I think it's you. You in suits do something to me but we have to plan dinner" Jungkook leaned forward slowly locking lips "It's only 4 o'clock we have time oh yeah? Suits so you like this?" Tae pulled him on top of his lap nodding "Yes" inhaling sharply Jungkook smiled inbetween kissing "Someone is turned on? I like this me sitting on you feeling your soft hands around my back Jesus I love you" Leaning back in continuing to kiss loosing track of timing.

Jimin visited Yoongi and Namjoon in the studio "Hello bringing food" Yoongi waved him in "Thankyou love" eyes wide realizing a manager was in the room "Come sit listen to this" Namjoon went along "Thanks love" Laughing Jimin laughed "Idiots" grabbing headphone bopping along adding input in the manger left Jimin went over sat on Yoongi lap whispered "My moans would be hot in a track" Yoongi spit out his water "I I can make that happen" Jimin smirked moving his hair "Or yours?" Namjoon was on his way out Jimin shut the blinds and locked the door swaying his hips got on his knees "So yes or no?"
*Some smut* Yoongi nodded Jimin putting his hair up hit the record button. Unbuttoning his pants slowly moving his hand than going in taking Yoongi whole. Yoongi grabbed onto Jimin ponytail "Oh yeah mhmm fuck baby"

Jungkook and Tae handled all the toys the night before Jungkook arrived home with a big back "Finished the shopping" Smiling Tae "I hope we can make a difference and maybe a hold a baby is that possible?" Jungkook smiled big "Awe that is the cutest thing ever, We can see what happens it will cause more baby fever"