No Playing

Jungkook and Tae has to get back to seeing the guys no vacations more work. Jam packed.

Jungkook wakes up "We need to get to the airport to meet the guys we have to go to a press conference ugh"

Tae "I wish we could just stay here ugh hold on god dam it" looking down and trying to run into the bathroom

Jungkook peaked from the mini kitchen "What What is it?"

Tae "Nothing I'll be out in 2 minutes it's all good"

Jungkook walked towards the door "Are you sure you sounded stressed"

Tae hummed "Mhmm all good"

Jungkook peaked through the crack "Dumb ass you could of said something we have enough time to spare a little bit"

Tae "I'm trying to avoid it I know we need to leave"

Jungkook "We need to shower and get ready hurry come on" getting on his knees

Tae "I feel bad" Jungkook shook his head "What do you want?" Looking up

Tae "Anything you want please"
*SMUT*
Jungkook took Tae whole and was moaning while looking up Tae grabbed onto the counter "Whoaaaa whoa someone wild this morning" tilting his head back

Jungkook smirked feeling himself get aroused by Tae reacted mumbling "I'm next"

Tae nodded "What do you want?"

Jungkook kept looking up shrugging pointing down Tae face changed completely his eyes got dark and his mouth started to water "There a few things I can do but I know what gets you fast" grabbing his head and hair "Your doing so good you like taking me whole like that"

Jungkook got excited he knew his ways
Tae "So sexy in the morning looking at my husband sucking on me waiting to be pampered and let me have early breakfast"

Tae finally was about to release Jungkook went harder and faster loud enough for people to hear "shit oh okay okay babe ju-" grasping onto the counter sliding from "Okay okay okay"

Jungkook smiled "Good?" Tae sat down for a second breathing heavy nodding "Jeeze Whoa okay okay time check"

Jungkook looked at his phone "20 minutes"

Tae stood up "Come on" grabbing Jungkook hand leading him back to the bed
Jungkook "What I thought the"

Tae "Lay down trust me" Jungkook listening Tae starts making out with him heavily kissing his neck running his hands down his body
"Wow all mine right?" Choking him Jungkook nodded Tae continued teasing lifting him up into the shower kissing him up and down leaving a light hickey on his thigh turning him around "Yes no?" Jungkook nodded with his body pressed against the shower door feeling hands in different areas and Tae breaking on his neck "Good morning to you" Jungkook nodded "Thankyou" tae laughed "No thankyou"
Going faster finishing and both getting to the airport
Greeting everyone Jhope "Tired much Jeeze work time no play?"
Tae smacked him "We know idiot Mr.Player doesn't know how to hide things" fixing his hoodie

Sitting down Tae leaned over "Hey are you awake?"
Jungkook nodded
Tae "We are okay right since this morning"

Jungkook turned "I took your virginity years ago getting quite we did foreplay we are more than good why what's wrong?"
Tae "Wanted to make sure I didn't want you to feel I pressured you"
Jungkook grabs his arm "I sucked dick like we were trying to hide inbetween breaks"

Namjoon "GUYS"

Tae "Okay good I want you happy and I hope you enjoyed it too"
Jungkook nodded "Very much I love you we are okay and don't panic I would do any day any time"

Jin chimed in "Just not playing games with me continue be more quite"

Tae "I would too" checking around "Fuck it" kissing him pulling him in looking around

Jimin "Pstt staff" waving

Staff walked by to check on everyone prepared for the hard nasty comments
Jungkook "I hate those"

Tae looks at jimin "We are married I keep it hidden but I think everyone knows Manager was at our wedding" laughing

The conference went okay
Namjoon "We are in the works for the next album"
"Taehyung comment on any marital issues"

Tae "Next question"
Person "So your lying to your fans and hiding your personal issue which will be revealed"

Everyone tried to continue
Tae "Thankyou for your concerns we all collectively as a group don't have any issues and our fans know about us and we answer to them the only issue is your questions that aren't relevant"

Yoongi "Take a breath anything else"

Reporter "Your further plans ALL OF YOU can you talk more and have you been honest with fans?"

Yoongi "We will reveal to fans soon and always"
So much talk and push and cameras

Tae tweeted out "My apologies for my anger shown towards ****** we are fully honest with all of you and there are no issues with any of our lives. Very healthy and happy love you"

Reporters still twisted words "Possible cheating or arguments"

Tae twitted 🐯🐰🤫💜

Twitter went wild fans were dying excited "Told you" "Knew it so happy for you guys😍" "I feel so single"

"Told you"
"Knew it so happy for you guys😍"
"I feel so single"

Jungkook "Thankyou not playing games anymore I guess right?" Tae laughed

Yoongi "Clingy much no issues I assume" sitting down for breakfast

Jungkook "No or else you would be on the phone with me idiot"