Denial/Heated Moment

V remember how I was so nervous to confess how I had a crush on you?!

Jungkook "Oh my gosh and when when someone joked and confronted you you panicked we kisses that night you got upset and nervous and it was a new beginning Story time this is how I remembered it"

Everybody did there daily routine class and dance and practice singing. They have breaks in between and they would lock eyes with him from across the room or make him laugh. Jungkook would crack jokes and tickle V randomly.

Everybody definitely caught on that there is something suspicious but didn't care

Jimin thought it was cute and funny so he made a joke which turned really bad fast

There suit mate J was in the changing room with Jungkook and asked
"Hey what's up with you and JK seem pretty close lately snuggly if you know what I mean"

Jungkook answered from behind "Oh just hanging out"

Jimin nudged V whispered "Com on you have feelings for him and don't want to admit it"

V Started to tear up
"I can't and It doesn't matter anyways"

He just ran grabbed his stuff and started to exit fast Jimin followed Jungkook and everyone just looked

Jimin "V come on i was just trying to help I'm sorry oh man didn't know he was that sensitive"

Jungkook sent a text no answer so he waited till everything was over and didn't hesitate he went straight to V room

Jungkook slowly opened the door "Hey I'm here what's wrong lol

V "I have thoughts Bout you or feelings idk what I feel but I'm nervous" covering his face

Jungkook pulled his hands away "I am too" leaning in close kissing him "Can I kiss you kiss you" laughing V nodded feeling a whole new sensation finally feeling Jungkooks lips touch his which was going to lead to more but V stoped Jungkook "Wait don't"

Jungkook laughed looked over "What? It wasn't a bad thing it all lead to us exploring we didn't loose our virginity since like what a year or so ago?"

V laughed "Yes yes that's true...So crazy and how hard it was to just not completely go crazy"

Jungkook "Well when we did experiment you knew exactly what you were doing shit your head game was strong and still is wild"

V smirked "Oh yeah you like that head game huh?"

Jungkook "Stop don't start with me you know my weakness"

V winked "Well we have all the free time tonight let me if you want"

Jungkook laid back slipping off this pants staring at V look at him who started to kiss him his neck and move his hand over Jungkook hard cock still in boxers so he slipped one hand in Jungkook was riled up "Baby please ugh"

V didn't hesitate he went right in which caused Jungkook to jolt forward "OH FUCK" grabbing onto V hair who slowed down and looked up "Okay?" Jungkook laid back down "I'm going to have a orrrrgasm holy crap I can feel it so early oh my"

Not even a minute in Grasping onto V hair legs shaking breathing heavy and making loud moans "Taehyung dirty" a little precum he knew he wouldn't last long with the pace V was going at Jungkook grabbed onto the sheets a few minutes passed Jungkook legs were moving all over he ripped the sheets "Ughh oooo right there yes ohhhh with your tongue baby baby I'm going toooo I'm going too right there right there ohhhhh" grasping onto V hair

Jolting up sweating "Oh my gosh" V locked up and down slowly to let Jungkook ride out his high Jungkook knew how to please V so he insisted he flipped him over and play with his hole which drove V wild.

After they laid and laughed about the first time they had sex