Planning and Advice

Jungkook and Tae looked into fundraisers and places where they can help. They planned to mention it to everyone since it could come out to the media if they are seen.

Jimin sent a text that morning to Jungkook "I need advice😫 I feel torn can we talk later?"

Jungkook woke up late trying to shower Tae handed him his phone Jungkook laughed "Babe we will be late just check text and emails if you can sorry" Tae nodded "Of course I will sit in here okay so Jimin texted needs upset oh boy probably relationship issues what should I say?"
Jungkook peaked out "Tell him yes"
Tae typed saw a message pop up but focused on the group chat discussing breakfast than mentioned he got a message on social media so Jungkook said to check "I rarely get messages weird who is it?" It was soon to be new staff that didn't know info and wanted to offer a drink. Tae "Some new staff that is being hired finds you attractive and wants to take you out for a drink" Jungkook laughed "Tell him I am happily married and to not bother me block his ass how would he find my info"
Tae shrugged "Weird atleast you didn't entertain him" Jungkook peaked out his eye with soap "WHAT" Tae looked down Jungkook answered fast "Excuse me we have been married 5 years together almost 6 I would never you know that right I am yours and you are mine ring on my finger" finishing up climbing out grabbing Tae "Look at me I love you don't worry okay?"  They continued their day having a talk everyone was on board and made calls the foundation was so excited they would perform at a shelter and donate Jungkook was Happy he went with Jimin to pick up the food "I feel I want to do more but he won't and I don't think he wants too" looking down

The guys talked to Yoongi about his relationship Jhope "I think he is hinting at more I know it's scary but he cares about you and we all you know want stuff we get girls" pointing at Namjoon and Jin who laughed

Jin "Why not just see what happens go with it" Yoongi agreed Tae mentioned "Not to say TMI but it gets hot bodies touching tease him"

Yoongi "I can try how do I um go down" Tae laughed doing movements "Breathe through your nose" They came back Jimin sat on Yoongi lap Yoongi was really red and getting heated drinking coffee whispered "I want to please you" Jimin choked on his coffee "When?" Yoongi nervous "After this" Jimin nodded leaving early walking inside the house kissing heavily on the bed Yoongi left marks down Jimin's body Jimin letting him go lower "Go at your own pace" Yoongi did what Tae said breathing seeing Jimin react not long after Jimin leaked switching going crazy than laying down happy.
Tae and Jungkook went shopping to get some kid toys but paparazzi took photos putting out "Kids?! Caught shopping at baby store"

Jungkook was pissed he put out a statement
"BTS are excited to announce we will be partnering with Smilefoundation hoping to bring light to children and many peoples lives"

Jungkook "I saved little shoes  just for when we do have a kid I can't wait for that day"
Tae smiled "You look so cute I can't wait few more years the little shoes and Christmas as a family faking Santa and cookies" Jungkook jumped up and down clapping excited