Catching On

It was exciting moving in next to eachother I'm more of a secluded area nobody was too far, It was time to paint and add in extra stuff.

Tae remembered some things in the past between Jimin and Yoongi but it was brief and nothing was said or heard off everything was normal.

Jungkook noticed a change in Jimin he was extra happy buying a lot of things for his house with Yoongi even Jhope mentioned it.

While Namjoon was helping Jungkook and Jin was sitting around to go to dinner after they set up Jhope went with Tae to pick up a few more things when they saw a car parked in the back of the store it was Yoongi Kissing Jimin Jhope "I knew it I knew"

Tae "Run inside we will talk to Jimin later"
Picking up things they noticed Jimin walk in with a hoodie seeing them "Shit" walking to the area where he was grabbing stuff rushing Yoongi was pushing him to hurry they beat them home Tae was sitting on the steps "Hello secret's Mhmm"

Jimin "Shhh let's talk inside it's not what you think"
Jhope "It's not a big deal there was something in the past and now moving in spill"

Yoongi "I am with Jimin it's new ish kind of ish on and off we are trying"
Tae "Good it's been a long wait moving in will be exciting how did you guys make your friendship work through all of this"

Jimin "Nothing has changed just feelings it will work out good"
Jhope nodded "It will don't panic Jeeze it isn't a big deal just be happy relax don't let paparazzi catch you and you guys"

Everyone went out Than back home Tae tacked Jungkook wrapping his legs around him "I'm so happy" kissing him

Jimin called while Yoongi was in the shower
"What do I do with like other things"
Jungkook "Sexaul"
Jimin "Not that it's meant to but do I expect something help"
Tae "Don't panic don't worry about it you have kissed him in the past is that what you want"
Jimin "YES"
Tae "Just go for it" hanging up

He turned "Back to what I was doing" Kissing Jungkook "Our house" Jungkook pulled him on top of him "Finally" leaning down "Need to break the bed" Jungkook nodded "Yes" Pulling Tae down "Let me" moving quick

Yoongi started to change looked over Jimin on his phone Yoongi "Your funny"
Jimin "What"
Yoongi "You don't whisper I've kissed you before I can do it whenever you want we are dating again for real" Jimin nodded "Good yes I know you are relaxed and like not PDA and whatever"
Yoongi "Our new beginning okay? Go with it and you would be shocked" walking over grabbing Jimin hands leaning in kissing him "Good" climbing into bed falling asleep slowly "Kiss me whenever Wait is that Tae and Jungkook Jesus"

Jimin texted "Try to be quite holy crap"

Tae was reversed and had Jungkook on top of him nearly breaking the bed