Happily Ever After

1 year later Jungkook woke up in a suite in a different state to giggling and music "Good Morning" Tae was dancing around the mini kitchen Tae "Look it's Dada" pointing Lilliane clapped her hands "DaDa" Tae paused Jungkook almost dropped his phone "Wait what! She just turning 4 it's taking awhile but did she just" Tae nodded taking out his camera "Who is that?" She said it again "DaDa Koo"
Jungkook jumped up and down grabbed her "My sweet girl happy birthday" She clapped

Tae sat her down setting up snack and toys "So we are heading back home today I thought maybe take her to the park before we head back?" Jungkook nodded "What about paparazzi?" Tae shrugged "Who cares her face won't be shown we will protect her I love you by the way" Hugging him
Namjoon and Jhope knocked "It's us" Her eyes lit up "Bobi" reaching out her hands Namjoon laughed "She will adjust" They brought her more toys and FaceTimed family would plan a small party. She only had a few friends.

They wandered in the park little chill passing by they made sure she was hidden atleast no face. She moved around a lot most times it would be Jungkook running with her holding hands.
While on the plane ride she just colored and stayed quite when the flight attended walked over "Excuse me I hear it's someone's birthday today?! We wanted to give her something special Icecream?" They explained things would be private. It made them happy so they agreed to a little Icecream. Everyone took photos all happy. Yoongi would switch over so everyone can sleep.
Tae took a photo of all 3 of their hands together posted it "Happy Birthday L🥰🍼" fans went wild so much support. They wanted to meet her one day. Staff sent gifts to the house and were so helpful through out tour and the crying she was family to everyone. After being thrown away she was welcomed and loved.

Relaxed at home snuggled up all together watching a movie Jungkook looked over "Everything I've dreamed of and more"

Tae looked over smiling "Thankyou for all your hard work and keeping us strong through it all parenthood has been amazing. You are amazing this is amazing it's our forever i love you endlessly"

Jungkook kissed his cheek and brought her to bed "I love you"

He walked back in "I love you so much we have date night tomorrow and I have a surprise" handing a box Tae eyes got wide "Really?" Smirking Jungkook nodded "Gotta keep date nights spicy my handsome man are you in?" Peaking at the hand cuffs Tae nodded "I'm excited I really do appreciate you"

Jungkook checked the monitor and laid down "I appreciate you and all you give me everyday this feels surreal we finally have a kid Taehyung" Tae smiled "We do it's our happily ever after" They drifted into sleep all their dreams and hard work has paid off