Finally Meeting The Kids

The day finally arrived Jungkook was overjoyed shaking Tae "Babe wake up today the big day" Tae rubbed his eyes "Hi baby I know I'm so excited let's get ready" sitting up looking around "We have all the toys" looking into the living room seeing the bag "Someone is prepared and ready" Jungkook hummed "I am I just want it to be fun you know it's important for this kids and we hold so much power with our platform" Tae started to cook "We do its amazing what we can do and see for our future family" The groupchat started to blowup
Jimin "I got toys for the kids"
Jin "I bought games is that good?"
Namjoon "I bought bubbles"
Yoongi "I'm donating money"
Jhope "I have food ordered for the staff there are we prepared any toys needed? I'm so excited"
Tae laughed "Everyone excited" He replied
"Jungkook and I got bags of toys noon don't forget let's all meet and enter together"

They all met up before getting into the car Jungkook pulled Tae aside slightly emotional whispering "Babe" Tae eyes got wide walking him into a separate room "What what's wrong" cupping Jungkook's face
Jungkook "I just am nervous what if it makes us sad... Me?" Looking down Tae heart broke "Jungkook I promise we will have a family one day this is just the beginning to helping children our mini extended family just like our fans I know I feel like I'll get more baby fever oh don't cry" kissing all over "It will be okay"

Jin "We are leaving" Tae patted away the tears and fixed his makeup "I promise" Jungkook nodded "I love you I'm sorry" Tae shook his head grabbing Jungkook hand "It's okay you got this we got this, I love you so much" walking back

They all entered "Hello!" Ton of little kids jumped up and down Jhope "God I want a baby" Jin laughed one kid ran right over and latched onto Jimin crying. Jimin kneeled down "Hi what's your name it's okay to cry?" Looking around a worker walked over "Lilly why don't you say hi to Park Jimin she just loves you so much 6 years old" Jimin smiled "Lilly why don't we get ready to dance" Walking her back over to the group everyone shook hands with all the kids and hugs. There were some toddlers as babies. One girl in particular kept staring at Jungkook he smiled she reached her hands up "Kookie" Jungkook smiled "Hi" she reached her hands up again. He looked at the runner "May I?" She nodded he gently picked her up doing baby talk making her laugh Tae was organizing games peaked over "God I love him so much" Namjoon laughed "Your funny"

The one child wouldn't leave Jungkook side and they had to perform so he offered to hold onto her while they did a sit down performance swaying noticing how amused she was. It was everything he wanted for the future.

He got lost in the moment thinking about what Christmas would be like singing baking cookies

He got her settled her down so everyone can dance around. Yoongi helped set up food for the staff. The runner walked over "Thankyou so much for coming we appreciate it a lot, These kids do love you your music makes them smile even some whom have it very bad"

Namjoon smiled "We are so happy to be apart of something special anyway we can make smiles we will"
Tae "We also will help anyway we can we've spoke on the phone"
Yoongi "Tae" Tae stooped what he was saying

The owner "We did which we can work on something" patting Tae shoulder.

They did another song and did some more games it was a success. On the ride back Yoongi "Tae I didn't mean to disregard your plan I just don't want something going wrong and you both being upset"
Tae nodded "I agree, We have all the time in the world so dinner no dinner?"

Jin "I'm going home tired tomorrow?"

Tae whipped up dinner "That one baby was inlove with you how did you like it?"
Jungkook smiled "I loved it I think we really did amazing and oh she was so cute right? I'm getting more info to help out if that's okay with you of course"
Tae put out plates "Of course let's do more I enjoyed this and you looked so adorable with a baby it's my weakness"
Jungkook held his hand "Your my weakness"