More Potential

Tae couldn't sleep that night all's he could think about was how much that little girl loved Jungkook. He knew they had to wait but what were the possibilities to come not only small but big 10 years from now?

He went to the balcony and sat outside dining coffee he called Namjoon who happened to be awake "Hi yeah I know it's late I just don't want to wake him"
Namjoon "You are okay what's going on?"
Tae sighed "I just really am thinking about the future" peaking back smiling Namjoon listened
Tae went on about what the future could be like. Jungkook rolled over "Babe are you awake I'm thirsty want water?" Moving his hand opening his eyes "Tae?" Looking around seeing a small light on outside the window was peaked out he wandered was about to speak when he heard him on the phone

Tae "Namjoon it's just I really can't wait I know you would buy baby shoes I just can't wait for holidays and waking up to him and 1 baby maybe 2 one day I can't stop thinking about after today"
Jungkook giggled Tae looked back "Speaking if someone's awake come say hi it's Namjoon" Motioning him. Jungkook slipped on his slippers and stood next to Tae who pulled his waist in. Namjoon waved "Talking about today well yesterday" Jungkook smiled "I heard a little it was amazing right" Namjoon nodded "Anways I will let you go ahhh baby shoes"

Tae pulled Jungkook onto his lap stroking his hair "God I got so lucky look at you" admiring every inch running his fingers down and back up to his cheeks Jungkook blushed "I love you I got lucky so late night thoughts" Tae stroked Jungkook's hair "I didn't want to wake you, You looked so tired. Yes what the future would look like I know we've said it a thousand times it will be so beautiful just like you" looking into his eyes Jungkook nodded showing his teeth very happy Tae blushed "That smile" Jungkook leaned in holding Tae "Little baby shoes, You and me forever comfy house"
Tae "I would like that"
Jungkook "It's a little chilly want to cuddle" Pulling Tae up who just carried Jungkook inside laying him down kissing him "So comfy"

The next day they got a call that one of the care givers asked if they could set up a private play date there were a few younger kids including the one girl who was attached to Jungkook wanted a play date.

Jungkook sat on the phone with management and the caregivers setting up where and what members or all? They all separated days and times so it wasn't overwhelming

Jungkook nearly bumped into Tae walking into the building "BABE WE DID IT oh sorry" staff started to laugh one replied "He arranged play dates with some of the kids you guys are first starting next week" Printing out papers
Tae smiled big "Wow that's amazing I'm so happy proud of you b" pausing "Jungkook" smiling sliding a hand squeezing his for hand

One staff member "You don't need to be all shy you've been married for awhile now be excited hug him we know what this means to you guys" waving her arm going back to paper work

Tae laughed "Being respectful Thankyou for all your help..Needed to go over papers I think"

Staff "Lunch break nobody coming in until later go on" Tae rushing Jungkook to the secret hallway lifting him up swinging him around "I love you so much I'm so happy and proud you did it baby" Jungkook kissed him "I can't wait"

They heard Jimin "Can you shut up for 2 seconds Jesus we have lunch and a meeting sorry I woke you up I wasn't feeling good"
Yoongi "Wait let's talk I didn't mean to get you upset can we get you tea you look sick" pausing "Oh hey" Tae waved

They wandered away and everyone met up to confirm the details of the future play dates and how to handle press

VKOOK heated night and In Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें