Baby Talk Again?

After a few days of back and forth moving in and different meetings they laid on the couch watching t.v there was a little baby running around

Tae looked down stroking Jungkook hair Jungkook noticed and looked up "What?"

Tae "I just think you would make a good dad I know we've had our battles of young age and seeking it and I know it isn't time yet but you really would be"

Jungkook smiled "I think about it often and how you would be a good day and we would be really fun parents"

Tae smile widened "I would love to see that one day it would be fun waking up to you holding a baby"

Jungkook "We would still keep up our love life of course but a little one to just love and have holidays as a family would be amazing"

Tae nodded "I agree why do you think parents either try to nap drink coffee or bang while the child naps or is out of the house"

Jungkook laughed "I've always heard that reference and laugh I could imagine it being hard"

Tae replied "Life is hard at times but you work through it and a kid can messy a lot to clean up but in the end of the day it's about the little moments seeing your significant other laughing and hearing the child's first words the Christmas photos"

Jungkook "We can get matching pajamas one day?"

Tae nodded rubbing Jungkook's hair "We can do that what do you think gender wise obviously we have options"

Jungkook "Either or and if we adopt oh the joy we can bring to a child I can't wait I know we need to wait awhile"

Tae "I know it's been something you've talked about yourself generally speaking even before I found out how you really felt about yourself it was cute"

Jungkook laughed "I didn't know what to do I was nervous"

Tae "I know I was too but now look this house and us one day a little one or 2 you never know"

Jungkook leaned up hugged Tae tight "I love you"