How Many I Love You's

Cuddled up all warm Jungkook "How many I love you's do you think our love you would our love be?"

Tae smiled leaning in "Infinity" kissing Jungkook neck "I love you all the time and think about you all the time"

Moving his mouth to Jungkook lips and bitting his shirt color with bites on his neck "I crave you all the dam time fuck the things I would do right now"

Jungkook nodded "Come on now I'm hard you know my weakness"

Tae "What do you want Than?"

*Smut*
Jungkook "Everything"

Tae moved fast undressing himself and Jungkook with approval giving more of a hungered wild kiss licking down his body playing with his nipples seeing Jungkook react "Babe Babe Babe" grabbing into his hair

Tae "Mhmm my baby already whimpering and I didn't even get started yet" running his hands down to his boxers "Ready?" Jungkook "Please please I will do anything to you"

Tae smirked "Oh yeah well first let me play a little flicking his tongue on Jungkook tip seeing him react Jungkook pulled him he let Tae slam his dick into his mouth touching himself moving his body humming than Tae flipped Jungkook over and started to play around more "Shit so beautiful my handsome man I could devour you right now"

Jungkook "Please please please hurry"

Tae "Nooo baby you'll get it I'm enjoying my view" smacks his ass "Plus teasing is fun"

Spreading his cheeks licking upward seeing Jungkook legs shake "Babe com on"

Tae "Not yet I'm only getting started"

Now moving his fingers in Than using his tongue Jungkook started to rock back and forth "Come on Come on feels so good" Tae went in fast as he could seeing Jungkook Leak which drove him crazy and so hard so he grabbed the lube played with Jungkook than himself and slowly went in sitting for a second Jungkook started to rock back and forward "Taeeeee"

Tae started to move "Someone really needy and  it's so hot and I want your body all of it it's all mine" slamming harder Jungkook gripping onto the sheets so loud Tae breathing heavy "I want you to come for me baby" harder slow but deep thrust Jungkook was all over and went to touch himself but felt Tae lean forward going faster grabbing him "Right into my hands I want to taste you do it" grabbing onto Jungkook shoulders slowing down than faster than slow than fast and seeing Jungkook head tilt back Than forward legs shaking grabbing onto anything he could orgasming and releasing Tae "So hot" starts going faster Jungkook had to hold onto the head board rails he was nearly ready to collapse orgasm another time and now being as loud as possible "Feels so good again again choke me"

Tae loves it hearing how Jungkook reacts
"Yeah? I want to cum in you I want you to taste your own cum you are going to be good to right"

Jungkook "Yes anything you want"

Tae thrusting harder letting Jungkook leak taking his finger sticking it into his mouth "Yeah you like tasting your self" Jungkook nodded Tae was at his peak "Oh my gosh I need to see your body flip over" putting Jungkook legs on his shoulder going back in slowly than picking up the pace seeing Jungkook try to grab for him he leaned forward I'm about to cum" Jungkook felt all the cum and warmth leak out of him" Tae leaned forward and started kissing him "Did you like are you okay"

Jungkook nodded sweating "I loved it I haven't came that many times in awhile oh gosh felt amazing"

Tae laughed "I went so crazy oh my gosh those orgasms were inside and my big one i almost passed out let me clean you than cuddle?"

Jungkook was already half asleep so Tae lightly cleaned him and covered a blanket wrapping his legs around him snuggling up
"I love you so so much"