Double Date?

Since they lived together and was able to feel some freedom they decided to have a double date Jungkook felt it would be good to do something separate open them up more and than talk to everyone.

He had them over for lunch cooking "Here you go something light before practice relax hangout enjoy the company"

Yoongi nodded "I am adjusting it's good tho"
Jimin nodded "He likes my hugs right" Yoongi laughed "Of course I do"

Tae laughed "That's a start every thing is fresh start it's been a a lot over time"

Jungkook "What is that supposed to mean?"
Tae walked over grabbed him "Nothing bad relationships takes time and friendships take time. Being busy and life gets involved but in the end of the day and over time it's so amazing everyday"

Yoongi laughed "Marriage life"
Jungkook "He is right and we get on each other's nerves at times but end of the day it's all happy things"
They discussed about the new houses and what to decorate how to stay low key. Tae was getting ready when Jungkook popped up "Boo"
Tae jumped "Jeeze Hello" Jungkook Shut the door walked over holding him "Hi" kissing his neck "Happy?" Tae nodded "Don't play games we have to leave in 15 minutes aren't they in the living room"
Jungkook shook his head "They went to get ready so we have 15 minutes to cuddle and let me kiss you mhmm what do you think?"

Tae nodded "I would like that" Turning around tackling Jungkook wrapping his legs around him laying down kissing his lips than neck "I know you are sucker for our makeout sessions and cuddles" smiling in between kisses Jungkook nodded smiling "I always have and I always will even until we are old I can't help myself I fall in love every time I look into your eyes and would get on my knees any day"
Tae laughed holding him "Oh yeah? Good to know if needed and good I feel like we fall in love all the time"

They all went to practice and Yoongi informed everyone beside staff arrived about him and Jimin and not sure what would happen but it is what it is and they were happy. Everyone laughed
Jin "Idiots it was obvious to me atleast I'm happy good finally"
Jhope "I only found out AGAIN second time around with them sneaking around like you are safe around us"

Namjoon smiled "Good it was needed took awhile well I guess not too long but finally have
Fun be free we are here and happy for you"

Jimin talked to Jungkook later on "I like double dates it's nice and different next time our house neighbor"
Jungkook laughed nodded "Deal"

Jimin turned back "Also idiot check your neck someone had an intense makeout session"

Jungkook "Shit and hey not fair it's him how could I not maybe you should try it"

Tae laughed hugged him "Let's cover that up and it's cute to see how excited you get"