Don't Leave

The girl sent a text to Jhope "This is to risky maybe it really is best for you us to part it was fun sucks but it's nothing out of the usual famous people would do"

They had a day off just working on music Jhope threw something "Dam It"

Jin peaked in "Jeeze what's wrong"

Jhope "She really thinks it's best for us to not see eachother I really thought different"

Jin "I knew it I could see the rings on the fingers Jimin didn't have those on... Shouldn't you talk to her in person? Again we can find a way"

Jhope nodded "We do have that car but we need to check or keep a distraction Incase anyone is around"

Jin "How about this I will go out with Namjoon 10/10 paparazzi will find us I don't mind I want you to fix this"

Jhope "I feel bad"

Jin "Please she is so great I don't want her to quit and if you really want something go get it"

Jhope waited texting her "Wait I need to talk"

Jin and Namjoon followed the plan which there was some photos taken they ignored it

Tae and Jungkook laid around lazy night watching a movie cuddling
Tae "I love you"
Jungkook "I love you more"
Tae "Not true"

Jhope drove in the car nobody knew about to her apartment stood outside threw a rock at her window she peaked out "What the hell your going to get caught" he looked around and climbed up the fire escape threw the window "I needed to see you you don't understand"

She looked down "I'm sorry"
Jhope "No i'm sorry you are more than just coffee dates and hookups you deserve flowers everyday to go shopping movies cuddles real love and I want to give that to you I will do anything in my power to do that"

"But the job"
Jhope "Shhh don't worry trust me we will figure it out just don't loose hope I'm here I know your scared I'm scared but we can do this together" wiping her tears she nodded "Are you sure?" He nodded planting a kiss on her lips "Let me make you tea a bath comeover I have a extra room" She snuck out watched a movie he made popcorn back massage "I'm booking you a spa day anywhere you want"
She laughed "Oh gosh are you sure?"
He nodded "Yes this weekend"

Jungkook looked up "Hey can I umm talk to you" Tae looked confused nodding
Jungkook "I still get scared I've had nightmares"
Tae listened holding his hands
Jungkook "I had a nightmare you left me"
Tae eyes got watery "Oh my It gives me chest pains even imagining that what else?"

Jungkook "Car accident that I lost you for good and the one you didn't want to be with me and you found someone else and left the apartment empty"

Tae held him "I'm never leaving you your feelings are valid to be upset that is terrifying I can't even imagine it. We are safe your stuck with me. I'm not going to break your heart look rings obviously for some people that doesn't mean anything but for me that means everything and forever your my everything my light my sun my husband the love of my" Jungkook cut him off started kissing him "Your my forever"