Rumor has it

Things continued the next day waking up to more press news
"New album coming and news to come as reported from artist themselves"

"Our deepest apologies to artist Kim Taehyung for the rumors about his supposed marriage with group mate Jeon Jungkook many questions arose no intention of harming them the accusations that was said by ****** are false and made up we are correcting that now"

Jhope laughed at breakfast "Dumb Ass I can't they just try to get to you since you guys came out years ago"

Jungkook "We've been mostly private over the years"
Namjoon leaned in "What ever happened with a wedding? Just papers nothing else?"

Tae laughed "After we proposed I had already started calling him my husband and we told his dad we would wait for an official official thing but we did sign papers so technically we are already we had our honey moon obviously whenever Jungkook wants something bigger I will give that to him and want you guys included"

Jungkook nodded "We have time we had dinner and drinks right? Manger was there with a few staff members we couldn't hide it"

Yoongi "Oh my gosh remember when you guys had to tell tell way back Tae nearly pissed himself"

Jungkook "That was terrifying and than after awhile of hiding it. It came out to the public we had to make it known which didn't help too much and now we are here what 5 years later?"

Jhope "You Guys really hit it off from the start how crazy?"

Tae nodded "It just happened and happier than ever"

Continued about they're day

Preparing for a interview for a music show next week
"Guys things have calm down but now there are pictures arising from when you guys got your "marriage" license"

Jungkook "Why the quotations we SIGNED the papers and have proof and copy what's the issue?!"
"Just making sure"
Tae nodded "Let people say what they want it will be handled"
Jungkook whispering "Why is everyone acting like that didn't happen were we set up that day?!" Tae raised an eyebrow "What...Do you think so. They sent us to court we willingly went excited things were a little rushed but wait..... hold on"

Tae "Excuse me I need to make a phone call"
Jungkook was playing with his fingers nervously
Jin leaned over "What's wrong"
Jungkook "Nothing I'll tell you later"

Jimin "What will be the set up we need to start dance practice and get on the next flight what LA?!"

Staff nodded "You Guys leave Sunday night need to practice tomorrow Saturday free"

Tae pacing around in the bathroom
Mom "Hey What what's wrong"
Tae "Mom you have a copy  right?"
"Yes"
Tae "Can you send a picture and check it I think we were set up that day and it is fake"

Mom "Here sent it and why would you oh shit"
Tae "WHAT"
Mom playing with the paper "It seems fake not that your love or marriage is any different but this paper is and the signature of the person is erasable I'm confused you sent us a photo you guys didn't lie"
Tae breathing heavy "No no no we didn't lie I don't know I can't breathe why would someone do this DAM IT"

Dad gets on the phone "I need to speak with someone immediately tell whoever to call"

Tae took deep breathes walked back "My apologies" waiting grabbed Jungkook hand rubbed it squeezing it Jungkook could feel the sweat

Things ended fast walked over "My father would like to speak with the publicist as well as I would. There an issue"

Jhope looked back "Oh no"

Tae "We all need to talk my room NOW"
Pacing around the room "Babe you need to breathe your going to get upset"

Jungkook "Is it true" Tae nodded Jungkook went into the bathroom and slammed the door

Everyone was confused and would make it happen

Tae "Hey open the door" silence
Jungkook "Does it still mean anything to you"

Tae pushed the door open "I don't need a paper to clarify our love you've been married to me this whole time do you understand fuck the paper. I love you okay?"

Jungkook nodded "I feel bad"
Tae "Don't be its not our faults you want that excitement the paper signing?! What do you want"
Jungkook nodded "I would like to feel that again but for real" Tae nodded "Tomorrow noon court house call your mom I'll get us on a flight making arrangements

"HOW COULD YOU LET THIS BE FAKE FOR YEARS"
"It was to protect you"
Jungkook "Well no more we are ACTUALLY doing it I'll make a statement"
"Both is your father's have already called"

The boys all secretly flew out over night went to the courthouse his parents were excited
The took a picture signing the papers Jungkook swing Tae around "We did it we did it"

The boys all secretly flew out over night went to the courthouse his parents were excited The took a picture signing the papers Jungkook swing Tae around "We did it we did it"

Back of the courthouse "Look a rainbow for a perfect day. It's been awhile but now nobody can stop us"

No press around perfectly done with the people they love

Staying at they're apartment "Paper never mattered you were stuck with me regardless but since it's official again? You know what that means" Tae smirked "The guys are sleeping in the other room"

Jungkook shut the door "Try to be quite" moving foward pulling the covers over they're heads