Honey Moon

It was finally V and Jungkook honey moon then went to Italy and sat out on the balcony drinking a ton of beer and wine

They were relaxing in their hot tub they had private cabana kisses in between sips Jungkook feeding V crackers

V "I missed this nice alone time no work just you"

Jungkook laughed "only work you need is this dick oh gosh sorry I am drunk I think am I?"

Tae "Yes yes you are your red laughing I'm definitely feeling it kinda want more tho"

Jungkook "I put some in the bucket wine or shots"

Tae "Fuck if we do shots we will be so messed up"

Jungkook "What number are you at?"

Tae "6 1/2 " Laughing

Jungkook Laughing "Shots"

They each did 3 shots now way more drunk than planned v was swaying in the hot tub "Wow wow I'm wasted"

Jungkook "Mhmmmm your I am sax"

V "You sax?"

Jungkook "Your dick on my lips lips dick"

Both laughing
Tae "You want me dick in your mouth or my mouth of your dick or me on your dick"

Jungkook "Were really drink I feel bad"

Tae "Ughhhhhh I want to do you want too"

Jungkook "Yes only if you do" swaying

Tae nodded "Whose who"

Jungkook "I want to see that sexy outfit you brought I can be dom"

Tae laughed getting up holding onto Jungkook "Let's go" swaying into the room he put on a collar and a skirt swaying tripping

Jungkook "I will kiss you okay?"

V "Why not more"

Jungkook "Tomorrow morning sober I can't do that to you okay? Kisses and anything else"

V nodded "Can you choke me and tease me" swaying his hips

Jungkook nodded holding onto v leading both of them to the bed kissing V and choking him while kissing his neck trying really hard to not go rough soft V kept moving up his hips "Grind baby"

Jungkook laughed "Yeah want me to grind on you are you sure"

V nodded "Pleaseeeeeee we can't have sex so move your hips I want to feeek you"

Jungkook moved up took off his pants left on his boxers with his hard barley hanging out and leaned back down and started grinding onto V "Your so beautiful baby" kissing him "Only a few more minutes okay? I want my baby to sleep good"

V "ugh fine"

He continued made V cum a little so he started to grind more feeling the friction build up driving him crazy feeling himself build both releases at the same time Jungkook moved his hips a few more thrust than laid down next to B breathing heavy "Ugh felt good?"

V nodded "Yes but I'm giving you more tomorrow okay promise?"

Jungkook laughed "Deal I want my baby happy and comfortable I love you"

They drifted off into sleep

*SMUT*
The next morning arrived
V "BABE WAKE UP I'M HORNY"

Jungkook moved around "Oh lord Taehyung what are you wearing what time is it"

V "10 a.m like it"