"Stop being a pussy" "You are what you eat"

He looked really struck at what I'd said.

"Oh, it's you again, why thank you" he laughed.

"Are you aware there's uhm a, a uhm, your nose?" he pointed to the ice cream on my nose confused.

"Chill out, it's ice cream, don't get ahead of yourself" He laughed causing me too laugh too.

"Well you could've just came back from giving some guy a blo"-

"Guys, who wants to go out and just run about and order pizza or something" I heard Ashton practically shout.

Everyone agreed and we left.

I looked up at Calum as he held the door open for me and smiled. We all climbed into Crystals car as she was the only one who wasn't drinking.

We drove until we came across what Ashton claims to be "the best pizza place in the world"

Crystal and Kaykay went in and ordered whilst I sat in the back of Crystals car with Calum in the middle of me and Ashton.

"So, Ashton, are you and Kaykay official?" Michael turned around and asked him.

"Dude are you twelve? and I think so"he answered.

Michael let out a loud "yes" which caused Ashton flip him off. After a few minutes of Michael talking about him and Crystal, her and Kaykay returned with pizzas.

"Okay, yous all owe us money" Crystal said handing the pizzas to Michael to hold, then waiting for all of us to pay her. It wasn't bitchy. I would've done the same.

Ashton payed for Kaykay, Michael handed his money over to her and I was about to pay when Calum stopped me and payed for me too. I shot him a confused look but he smiled and shook his head.

"Thanks, okay let's go" Crystal said starting the car.

"Where" Kaykay asked.

"I don't care, let's just see where we end up"

And so that's what we did. We were all on a random street. Crystal and Michael sitting under a tree kissing, of course Michael having another slice of pizza. Kaykay and Ashton were sitting on the roundabout talking. Me and Calum were childishly swinging on the swings and laughing.

"I never got to thank you earlier for paying for my pizzas, or getting me another drink, or holding the door for me" I stopped swinging and turned to look at him.

"Oh don't worry about it, thanks for commenting on my musk" I had to laugh.

"Did you just say musk?"

"Uhm yes" His face reddened.

"Why" I started laughing.

"Well what's wrong with saying musk?"

"It's just snobby" The look he gave me was reading complete offence.

"You think I'm snobby?" He asked.

"Well, sometimes"

"You've only known me for what an hour and a half?"

That wasn't true, I was a fan of the band when I was younger. I wouldn't say I was a huge fan of them but I did like a few of their songs, I did always think Calum was attractive but I was an Ashton girl. Which is weird now that I was just in his house at a party.

"Well you give off the vibes"

"Alright that's it!" I watched him jump off the swing and head towards me.