"Fuck you"

I won't lie, this is awkward as fuck.

I'm sitting with Lydia on Kaykays couch, she's thrown a house party to celebrate something I've already forgotten and invited the boys over too.

I haven't seen Lydia in a long time, since before me and Calum spent almost everyday together.

She still doesn't know about us, I can't be bothered keeping it a secret but I know she'll be pissed because she's selfish and inconsiderate of how I feel.

"I want to get railed so badly tonight" Lydia squeals from next to me.

I swear everything she does now pisses me off. From the things she says to the way she says it. I want to slap her.

"Anyone in mind?" Kaykay asks sounding rather distant.

"Someone hot, I need to go and talk to some people to see if I want them inside me or not" she laughs and then heads off into the kitchen to pour herself a drink and to throw herself at some poor guy.

"You have to tell her" Kay turns to me and I know she's talking about Calum.

"Oh I will, she won't like it, but I don't give a fuck about her opinion"-

"Can you stop with this new attitude towards her, she's done nothing wrong to you babe, she stood up for you because she hated the way Jade spoke to you and she hated the way Calum was with you that night, because she cares about you and she will be made at first to think she did it all for nothing. To think she stood up for you to a guy you went home with the same night and fucked"-

"It's more than that now, Calum isn't some guy I have sex with"

Kay sighed and then cocked her head up at Ashton who was standing behind the couch and leaning over her. He kissed her forehead then walked around and sat next to her, putting his arm round the back of the couch.

"I know you and Calum have blossomed and that's great, I'm happy for you, I'm so happy you are in a happy and healthy relationship because I know how big a deal it is for you, and so does Lydia, she'll be happy for you, trust me babe. She's not a horrible person, she's always been nothing but good to you"

I hate her right Kaykay always was, she always gives the best advice and she always helps me with everything and tells me the best way to do something even if it's what I don't want to do.

"You are an angel" I leaned over the couch and hugged her.

"I love you" she smiled.

"I love you too" I smiled back.

"I love myself" Ashton chimed in, starting at the ceiling. Kay laughed and rested her hand on his thigh.

Shortly after me third-wheeling with Kashton, Lydia returned to the kitchen with a grossed out look on her face which quickly fell and she burst out laughing.

"You'll never guess what just happened, I was in the kitchen getting a drink and trying to see if there was any male or female species in there that wanted to fuck me" I cringed at her upfront she was but she kept laughing. "So, I see this guy from behind, muscles and a tan and tattoos, that's only from the back right, so I'm thinking right, I can go over to him because he's talking to Michael and Crystal and I've spoke to them before and maybe they could help me. So I go over and when I look at Mr Muscles face, it's fucking Calum, like what? I didn't even think he'd be here, but I was so grossed out to think I could fuck him, I mean if the offer came up I wouldn't decline because he is attractive 𝑎𝑛𝑑 I could take my anger out in bed. Wait that's not a bad idea, Dani I know you hate him but say I got drunk and went home with him, would you be mad?"