"My girlfriend"

sᴏᴍᴇ ғʟᴜғғ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴜʀᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴊᴇsᴜs

"I don't feel any different"

I laughed as I watched Calum put a face mask on.

"Well you're not supposed to grow a horn" he looked up at me with a deadpan expression.

I moved over so I was straddling him as I helped him put it on because he somehow did it wrong.

"I don't see the point" he huffed and brought his hands up to touch the mask. I swatted it away.

"Hold still, Hood, your skin will not feel fresh and rejuvenated nor will it show off your natural glow" I reply as i smooth out the mask on his face and laughing at how he looks right now.

He just stayed quiet and looked up at me.

"Alright, whilst we wait for your 15 minutes to be up for your mask, we can start the baking prep and then we'll watch a movie whilst we wait on that in the oven" I explain the plans I'd made for us tonight. I kiss him quickly on the neck because the rest of his face was coated in 'Coconut Crush'. I climb off him and stand in front of the couch looking up at him, holding my hands out.

"Wait what?"

I laugh a little as he snapped out of his daze.

"Come on babe, these cookies aren't gonna make themselves" I retort, pulling him up and dragging him into my kitchen.

"Why are we doing this?"

I roll my eyes playfully.

"Because I'm hungry, plus I've been craving cookies all day and I haven't had the chance to stop at the shops" I reply as I pull out the ingredients.

I start taking out all the basic equipment I need and gather all the ingredients together. I take my phone out of the pocket of my lounge pants and click on the Sonos Speaker app, putting on some music that Calum and I would both like.

I love that we have similar tastes in well, everything.

"Teddy Picker" by the Arctic Monkeys fills the kitchen and I continue mixing ingredients. I turn on my heels to face Calum to ask if he could grab the chocolate chips from the cover behind him but i completely forgot he had a mask on and I burst out laughing.

He looked up from his phone and averted his eyes to me, he raised his eyebrows and smirked at me. A confused but amused look on his face.
"Is there something on my face or something?" He asked sarcastically making me laugh even more.

"I can't help with baking if I have this on, what if I don't know a bit of juice drips into the cookie dough?" It was a reasonable excuse.

"Then we'll have coconut cookies" I smile as I turn back to mixing.

"Why are we doing this?" I hear him ask from his close stance behind me.

"I already said because I'm hungry" I laugh back. I turn to look at him but he's gone quiet and the same uneasy look washes over his face. I was going to question him but the timer beeping through me off.

"Right, let me help you get that off and we can put these in the oven" I grab his hand and lead him into my bathroom.

I point at the closed toilet seat "sit" I instruct as I start running the tap and grabbing a towel. He does as follows and I can see him in the mirror in front of me still looking on edge.