"You had sex with my best friend in a car"

⚠️ᴛ.ᴡ⚠️
⚠️ᴄ.ᴡ⚠️

ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ʀᴀᴘᴇ
ɪғ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ᴍɪss ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs

"Hey, that's like the third time you've cheated!!"

I stuck my middle finger up at Ashton who was sitting across from me on Calum's couch.

Everyone's over at Calum's house, Michael brought over board games because he didn't want to just sit and talk.

Ashton was pissed because I kept beating him in every game. Him and Calum were a team but they had nothing on me and Kaykay.

Luke and Seirra were obviously bored and they stopped playing about half an hour ago, Michael and Crystal kept losing so they were just sitting watching the four of us intensely.

"You know Ash, I think they've done it"

Calum says to Ashton sitting next yo him who looks completely lost.
I watch Calum as he stares at the chess board ,knowing him and Ashton are out of moves.

I don't even know how we got to playing chess, it's boring, but I'm actually very good at it from when my grandpa taught me years ago.

"No, we can do this, just, just give me a moment"

He rests his chin on his knuckled fists and leans on his knee, staring at the board.

"Babe, it's okay, you can admit you both have lost to us" Kay reaches over and strokes his arm smoothingly. "I mean I completely understand you are out of your depth and are just trying to show off in front of the guys but look, Michael wants this game to finish so we can play snakes and ladders cause that's the only thing he's good at, Luke couldn't give a shit about anything that's going on, and Calum, well he just wants all of us to leave so him and Dani can be alone"

Michael bursts out laughing, and Luke rolls his eyes completely unimpressed. Ashton just looks up at Kaykay with a deadpan expression making me laugh.

"Did she lie though?" I look over at Calum and he just smirks at me.

It's been about 3 weeks now, I've spent all my free days with him and everyone else- but mainly him.

I never do this, it's like I've fully committed to Calum. Kaykay says we're "seeing each other" meaning we're unofficially official but I can't stress enough, I don't do relationships.

"Let me go get snakes and ladders!" Michael jumps up after Cashton admit defeat.

"I'll come with you" Michael takes Crystals hand and they leave the living room.

"We'll go too" Luke says standing up with Seirra.

Please, as if a box with a plastic board in it needs 4 people to carry it.

"Will you be coming back?" Kaykay cocks her head up to look at them.

Luke just shrugs as he leaves the living room practically dragging Seirra. I catch her eye and she mouths "sorry" to me.

"Are we that bad?" Kay asks from her position on the floor leaning against my knees.

"Yes, you and Danielle smell like cheaters" Ashton shoots causing me to raise my eyebrows and smirk at him.

"Ugh" Ashton stands up and goes to follow everyone else into Calum's kitchen.

"You're leaving too?" Kay whines.

"Suddenly I have developed a certain craving for ice cream, dearest Calum, please inform me that you do possess this item"

I look over at Calum who gives Ashton the biggest smile. "No I don't babe sorry" he says still smiling up at him.