"now thats what i call dominance"

ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ɢᴜʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴜᴘ 𓀡
ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɢ

"We could've went back to my place"
"No"

We went to his last time, I wanted to return the favour.

We walked straight down the path, he quickly opened his door and walked through. I followed in behind him, it was weird being back. I was standing against the semi-open door, he pressed his body against mine. His hand pressing the door above my head clicking it shut. He brought his other hand just behind my waist with the key in his hand, he quickly turned the key in the lock and threw them in the tray on the counter next to us.

He took my hand and walked into the living room, he let go of my hand as he knelt down in front of the fireplace I never even noticed was there when I first came here.

I watched him struggle for a bit, I could hear him getting frustrated which caused me to let out a laugh I didn't mean to.

"You know you can ask me for he"-

"No, sit on the couch" he turned to look at me. He gave me a smile from over his shoulder causing me to smile too. It was infectious, he looked so cute. Hot. He looked hot. God I could look at him all day.

"Stop the staring" he chuckled not even looking at me to know I was looking at him. He'd finally gotten the fire on, he let out a sigh of relief and smiled to himself.

"Heyyyy" he said pointing to it hoping I'd stand up and applause him. I just sat and laughed at his reaction to when he finally got it.

"Right, I'm not wasting anymore time. If you're cold, then you're cold, if you're too hot then, ehh then poor you" I could tell he was trying to sound threatening but the whole thing was just cute really.

"Fine by me" I smiled to him as he came and sat on the couch beside me. I didn't hesitate to instantly move from my space next to him to on him. I sat with my legs either side of his waist facing him. I placed my hands either side of his face whilst my fingers played about with the hair at the back of his neck. His hands slid up my lower back and moved to my waist pulling me in closer. I looked down at his lips, they were so inviting.

There was nothing else left to do. We both had been longed to kiss since the first time we met and it never happened. Now I felt the pressure of us actually doing it.

"How long you gonna make me wait"
I looked at him, his eyes twinkling at me. Fuck he's so cute.

"Patience" I whispered lowering my head to his neck, I placed a soft kiss above his collar bone. His hands gripping my waist harder wanting me to do more. I enjoyed teasing him for the state it gets him in but I was dying for some action.

"As long as it's not another 3 weeks" I laughed into his neck before kissing about, when I heard him let out a heavy breath I knew it'd found his sweet spot. I kissed it again, I ran my tongue along it and sucked a little. I could hear him breathing much heavier and his grip on my waist was getting harder. I leaned away from his neck to look at the mark I'd made, it was already reddening, I knew that'd still be there in the morning. I smiled to myself knowing that I'd left my mark on him. I was only going to make more.

"Satisfied?" He looked up at me, he almost looked like he was in a trance when he looked it me. It made me feel so confident and powerful.

"Not yet" I leaned back in and left more hickeys on his neck, this time biting a bit so they'd be more noticeable. I could feel his chest against mine, it was rising and falling quite quickly. His eyes were closed at the feeling of my lips against his now sensitive skin.