"You, you're so, powerful, a queen"

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛ^^
ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴏɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ

"Turn it off" I whine into Calum's bare chest.

He chuckles and continues to play with my hair.

"Turn it off or it's getting thrown at the wall" I say flatly as he reaches over me and and checks his phone.

I sit up against the headboard and bring my knees up to my bare chest pulling his duvet up over them to cover my nudity.

He sighs and lifts his phone to his ear before rolling over me to the other side of the bed.

"Mike what is it" he sounds completely uninterested.

"What now?"

"I mean" he turns his head around to look at me, I just give him a confused look.

He sighs again. "Yeah okay we'll be there no more than an hour"

"Yes Michael, we meaning Danielle and I" he gets up and walks over to there place on the floor from where we'd threw all our clothes off 40 minutes ago. I look around his room to see if I can see my underwear anywhere, the only light on is his dim bedside lamp providing us with great mood lighting but terrible ability to see.

"Do you have to be such a child?"
"I'm a grown man"
"No, we're not, and can you not tell anyone"
"Fuck off"
"You fucking bastard"

And with that he hangs up and sits back down on the bed, I move over to the side of the bed he's on and I kneel behind him. My arms fall around his neck and I place a kiss to his cheek.

"Where're we gonna be in less than an hour?"

He brings his hand up to mine and places a quick kiss.

"Michaels having a party" he says  blankly.

"Do you guys ever go a week without one?"

He laughs and moves from his position from sitting to the edge of the bed to fully on it.

"Nope, anyways Michaels got some people over and some of crystals friends are there so if you"-

He stops talking and looks at me. My hairs a mess from the current activities that just went down. I'm still trying to catch my breath, I'm still sweaty from it and I'm still naked.

I was going to urge for him to continue and make some snarky remark but I was cut of by him grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him. I sit on his lap with my legs around his waist and my hands stroking his bare torso.

His hands move from my bum to my face and he cups it before kissing me passionately. I push down further onto the bed and start leaving even more marks along his neck.

With 5 minutes of heated kissing, grinding, heavy breathing and grabbing, Calum pulls away.

"I'm gonna have to stop you there baby, or I'll go for round 2. We said to Mike we'd be there soon and I don't break promises"

I lean on my palms which are at either side of his face and look down on him. God he looks good bottom or top.

"I don't remember you promising" I tease lowering myself slightly.

"Well I never forget promises"

"You didn't promise him, meaning you can show up whenever you want, meaning we can stay here till we feel like leaving" I tease, lowering myself closer to his face.

"We're going, I do need to see the boys, you've stolen me from them plus ashton will want to see you, if it's shit then ill buy you a McDonald's when we leave"