"My hand in marriage?"

Make-up sex was amazing because you can show them you are sorry and you are connecting again, but oh my god, "I love you" sex was the best thing I've ever experienced in my entire life.

I was lying in Calum's bed under his duvet with him lying on my chest, he was sleeping now, we were watching Toy Story and within half an hour, he fell asleep.

For the first time in a long time I felt good, really good- it wasn't the sex- but the situation. I felt really happy.

This is new.

I felt Calum move a little and he rolled onto his chest so he was facing me, he looked tired. His eyes were puffy and dark and his lips were bright red, his hair was a mess from me playing with his blonde curls and he had a lazy smile on his face.

"Hello" he said through a yawn.

"Hi" I smiled back.

His eyes were drooping shut and his head fell back down onto my chest.

"You're phones been lighting up with messages" I whispered down into his ear.

"Who from?" He said into my side.

"I didn't check"

"I don't mind, you can look" I reached over the bed to the side table and picked up his phone.

It was spammed with messages from Ashton and Michael on their groupchat. Other notifications were from twitter and Instagram from his fans which I doubt he'll look at.

I handed him the phone and he lazily took it from me letting his arm heavily fall back down to his side.

"The boys want to go to the beach today" he groaned.

"Okay?"

"It's too early for the beach" he whined.

"Calum it's half 12" I laughed.

"Oh, well I don't wanna go" he huffed.

"Why" I sat up, making him sit up and sit on his knees in front of me.

"Because it's too far, I don't wanna leave the house today"

"But it's a nice day" I nodded in the direction of the light shining through the curtains. He looked over and screwed his face.

"We can go in the pool" he suggested making my eyebrows raise in confusion.

"You have a pool?"

"Right how many times have you came over to my house? A lot, and you've never noticed?" He laughed.

"I've never been in your garden" I shrugged.

"Well you can today" he got up out of bed and stretched his body making him look even taller, I looked at his body. He was so perfect, in every way.

"But the boys wanna go to the beach?"

I sat up and walked over to him he instantly grabbed my waist and lifted me up making me squeal.

"So they can go to the beach" he smiled down at me.

"Orrr, we could invite them all here" I suggested.

I watched him as he was about to deny my suggestion but then his face changed and he realised that my idea was not awful.

"Well we better clean this place up and drive you home to get changed" he put me down and headed downstairs. I smiled to myself and followed him.

***

After us spending about an hour cleaning up around Calum's place and taking the cover off the pool and setting up chairs and getting drinks prepared in the mini fridge, we were in my apartment and I was getting changed.