"You are driving me crazy Danielle"

"Why thank you"

I smile at Calum from the passenger seat as he hands me over the 20 box of chicken nuggets we're about to share.

"It's no problem at all"

"So you stuck to your promise" I say taking a sip of my Diet Coke hoping I'll sober up a bit.

"Well I told you that I don't forget promises nor do I break them, plus I was hungry and I couldn't be fucked getting a cab" he explained as we both started eating chicken nuggets in his car.

He turned the music up a bit, we were listening to his playlist and had been for the entire half an hour journey.

We were sitting in a dark and empty car park, it looked like it was in the middle of nowhere. The only light we were getting was from the red glow coming from a gas station in the far distance and Calum's radio. How convenient the lights are red.

After making small talk and bitching about Michaels friends, we finished the food.

"Right, let me see if I remember the way to your house" he said as he started up the car.

It startled be a bit as I was hoping we could take full advantage of the fact we were alone in the car park.

"Holdup, let me go put these in that bin over there and we'll get you home" he said picking up the empty cups and chicken nugget box.

"Wait, I'll get it"

I took the box out of his hands and got out the car, I quickly put it in the bin before returning to the car, I quick thought crept into my mind and I instantly acted on it.

I walked round the car and opened Calum's door, I climbed on top of him and closed it behind me.

"Woah, hey" he sounded really thrown off.

He reached behind me and took the key out and redoing his previous action of starting up the car.

His music was still playing and he reached to the other side of me towards the radio and turned it up.

'Wicked Games' by the weekend surrounded the car, the red lights added to the mood and only turned me on more.

I grabbed the sides of Calum's neck and kissed him passionately, he kissed back, slipping his tongue into my mouth deepening it.

His hands wandered all over my body, grabbing my ass, rocking my hips, pulling at the edges of my hair making me moan and tilt my head back giving him access to my neck where he left hickeys all over.

His hands slowly moved down my back and lifted up my shirt and pulled it over my head leaving me in my black bra.

Shame, I liked my outfit.

Instantly unclipped my bra and I pushed my chest against his head, his mouth was working wonders, leaving violent hickeys across my chest