"Get a room for fuck sake"

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴏғ ᴊᴇsᴜs ᴀʀᴇɴᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs

"So he won you over with his daddy kink then?" I almost choke on my drink as Ashton shouts over the loud music in the club.

"So Ashton won you over with his kitten kink?" Calum returns the stab back at Ashton and asks Kaykay making her burst out laugh.

"That's the first I've heard of it" she replies after catchy her breath.

"Hmm well it might just pop up sometime soon, so don't say I didn't warn ya" he laughs turning back to Ashton and wiggling his eyebrows making Ashton grab Kaykay. He whispers something in her ear. It was far too loud in here to even hear each other speak so it would've been impossible to hear a whisper.

We've been here for just over an hour and we've already lost Luke, Seirra, Michael and Crystal but none of us were complaining because it's usually the 4 of us and to me the rest of them bore the shit out of me.

We were all at this club that one of Lukes brothers friends own. Yeah I couldn't quite work it out but it meant we all got in free and of course, because of the boys being 'famous', we got to go to the VIP section.

It was a nice enough club.

In fact it was the coolest nightclub I've ever been in.

The VIP section was so fancy.

Calum had warned me it was going to be very 'VIP-looking' but I didn't think it'd be as expensive as it was. So I know I couldn't be walking around with my baggy jeans and my oversized shirts.

Everyone looked really good tonight, of course, I couldn't keep my eyes off Calum

I was sitting down shots with Ashton, whatever was in these glasses was strong and I knew me and Ashton were going to be an absolute wreck in the next half hour

"Come dance" I let Kay pull me up from the booth and I seen Ashton out the corner of my eye getting up too. He got up and went over to Calum who was standing at the bar buying us all another round.