"Yes Ash, we did but shut up about it"

"How do you take your coffee?" I looked from my phone to look at Calum who was standing in grey shorts and making me and him breakfast.

"Hard"

"Sorry?" I brought my hand up to my mouth quickly. I realised what I just said. I didn't even mean to say that. What the fuck. Calum had a confused look on his face I burst out laughing causing him to do the same.

"I mean strong, black" I finally answered before going back to my phone.

I was scrolling through missed texts from Kaykay and Lydia. I told them I was leaving Ashtons party and they seen it was with Calum but they thought it meant we were just sharing a taxi.

They knew I hated him and they hated him too because we all thought he told Jade about what happened to me when I was younger. I was at fault, I shouldn't have told him. I hadn't thought about it for years and talking about it was something I finally got over. I wasn't looking for attention. I regret telling him, not because I don't trust him. But I know he sees me differently, and that's not what I want. Ever.

I wasn't planning on telling the girls about what happened with me and Calum last night. I know they wouldn't be happy with me and they would be very pissed at Calum. Lydia more than Kaykay of course.

I wasn't sure if he was going to tell the boys, I imagine he would. Wether I see any of them again will be a wonder of mine. 

"So, what're your plans for today?"

I put my phone down and stopped stressing about Lydia and sent her a text letting her know I was okay.

I looked up at Calum who handed me my coffee, I smiled and took it from him. Every glance I get of him reminds me of last night. My stomach flips everyone I think about it, it gives me butterflies.

"You okay?" I snapped out of it and looked at him confused.

"You're going red" he said with a smirk.

I didn't answer him, I just took a sip of the coffee and looked away from him.

"I don't have plans" I replied after swallowing my coffee.

"Let's go out then" I averted my eyes to him and watched as he was looking through a pile of mail on the counter. He didn't look up, he said it more of a statement than him asking me.

"Where?"

"We can go meet Kay and Ash, they're going out for coffee or lunch. I don't actually know" he sat across from me with a mug in hand.

It was cute that he called her Kay, I'm glad they all like her. The thought of going out for lunch always cringes me out, it's so boring. If I want to eat food with you just do it in the house. Also, I wasn't going to tell anyone about what happened with me and Calum. If we go out for lunch then Kaykay and Ashton will know. I don't doubt Calum would've told the boys anyways but Kaykag will probably tell Lydia and I can't be fucked with that.

"I'll pass" I replied wresting my chin in my palm.

"Why" he was looking at me curiously.

I don't wanna sound petty and be like "I don't want them knowing me and you were together and I hate going out for food" because that'll just sound annoying as fuck.

"You Ashton knows what happened last night and I'm sure Kaykay isn't gonna run and tell people. If you're worried people seeing us out together, don't be"

I hadn't even thought on that. Sometimes I forgot that they're 'famous' and fans and it paparazzi would notice them.

Fuck it, I couldn't care less.