chapter 16

Alyssas POV

I was laying on my side slowly feeling myself falling asleep. There were quiet footsteps in the room, only they were getting closer to me. As I sat up, Alejandro walked in with two plates of food.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He smiled and set both the plates down in front of us.

"Just wanted to talk to you. My mom told me she likes you. She's just very protective of me ever since...everything happened and since my ex." He said.

"Yeah, I know she really made it hard for you to trust anyone else after her. I-" I hesitated. I don't know if I want to say this but my feelings made me think I had to say it.

"You what?" He smiled kind of knowing what I was going to say.

"I'm nothing like her." I finally said. Ale smirked and put his spoon down.

"I know that, Alyssa Mora." Even after all these months I've known him, it still drives crazy when he says my full name.

I felt myself staring at him and thought I should stop but I couldn't move. He kept staring into my eyes and I felt like I could see him lean in.

"Um..." I snapped out of it and he sat up quickly picking back up his spoon.

"We should talk." He said filling his mouth with food. It caught me by surprise and I was really hoping he wouldn't bring Caleb up but it's bound to happen. I sighed and looked at him again.

"About what?" I asked.

"Your date and if there's an 'us'." He pointed between us two. Us?

"Oh..." I looked at the sheets and slowly nodded my head. "My date was fine."

"I'm still sorry that I invaded your privacy like that. I just really like you...a lot and I didn't know what to do."

"You confessing your feelings for me?" I acted oblivious but he's literally been making hints at it.

"Thought it was obvious." He shrugged and smiled.

"Yeah, you know, you really suck at hiding for your feelings." I teased him.

"You too! Always blushing around me and acting like you can't stand being around me but you and I both know you're glad you went to the diner that day."

He's right. I don't regret meeting him or breaking up with Liam because of his influence.

"Your foods getting cold." He said after a couple seconds.

"Oh fuck." I gasped. Camila is alone with his mom right now.

"Camila?" He said laughing. I nodded my head laughing along with him.

"It's like you read my mind." I tried getting up from the mattress but he pulled my arm. "What-"

"Shh." Alejandro put both of the plates on the floor and turned back to look at me.

"I just wanted to tell you that you look very beautiful." He laid on his side and I could see his muscle flex.

"Thanks." I awkwardly said. Why is it that I can never act normal when getting compliments? Especially right now. Of course I make a fool out of myself.

"We should really go down. We don't want them suspecting anything." I said.

"So what if they do?" He laid a hand on my outer thigh and went up closer to my butt. My breathing was all over the place and I felt my heat rise up.

"What are you doing?" my voice a bit shaky by now.

"I'm claiming whats mine." He leaned in and his bottom lip grazed mine.

"But Cal-"

"You don't need him." Alejandro looked at me with those dark eyes. I felt myself get lost in them while his hand crept up the back of my shirt and undid my bra. It's going to happen...

He got on his knees and with his other hand, pushed me down to lay flat. Alejandro's body was hovering over mine and he left warm kisses along my neck. Soft moans escaped my lips as he massaged my breast with one hand.

I've never done anything other make out with someone, I have no idea what to do. I got this familiar feeling in between my legs that I used to get a lot. My breathing got shorter as he slipped his tongue in my mouth and his hand went on my neck, but his arm was still under my shirt.

There was something poking my hip and I immediately knew what it was. My first thought was to put my hand on it and rub him through his jeans but I hesitated at first.

Alejandro pulled away and put his whole body on top of mine.

"You have done this before, right?" He asked me. I could feel his heart rapidly beating too.

"No." I turned my head and his grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.

"I'll be your first everything." He seductively said into my ear, biting my ear lobe a little.

We undressed and I feel like I never took my clothes off so fast before. I opened my legs a little and bent them so he went in between them. My hands were holding his hard muscles.

"Tell me if it hurts, I'll go slow." He said making sure I was okay. I nodded my head slowly and breathed out waiting for it to happen. I'm gonna lose my virginity to the son of a drug lord.

He positioned himself and grabbed it putting it in me. I gasped as I felt it.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Mhm." I had my eyes closed trying to relieve the immense pressure I was feeling down there. His pace was slow and steady and then the pain was replaced with pleasure.

I moaned in his ear as he grunted. I can't believe I haven't done this sooner...

Alejandro lifted a hand and brushed his thumb on my lip exposing my bottom row of teeth. He leaned down to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to my face. His speed picked up a little and his grunts got louder. I think he's about to finish.

I let go of him and he pulled out, gasping for air. I watched as he came and watched it run down his member. I didn't even get to look at it before it went in me. Wow.

He pulled his jeans up and picked up his shirt from the floor. His sweaty curls hung over his eyes and I couldn't help but stare. I didn't know it was possible but he just got 100 times more attractive.

I was still laying down catching my breath, nothing but my shirt on. He left me alone and that's when I put my clothes back on and went to the bathroom.

"That just happened.." I said to myself in the mirror. My mascara had dropped down a little from the tears that rolled out of my eyes.

I pat myself down before going into his room. He wasn't there, he must be downstairs. I did hear shuffling in his closet though. His mom walked out. I really hope she didn't hear anything...

"There's food." Is all she said me.

"Oh, Alejandro brought me a plate." that I didn't have the chance to eat.

I looked down and walked out. I heard her chuckle as I ran down the stairs. I slipped on the last step but a pair of heavy hands caught me.

"You leaving?" Alejandro asked me. I looked at his eyes again for the millionth time and froze up. He smirked and kissed my cheek before running up.

"What's good with you?" Camila asked.

"I- nothing." I sat with her and thought about everything that happened. Of course I was going to tell my best friend about this. She's been dying for me to lose it ever since she lost hers. I just want to enjoy this moment a little more.