chapter 24

Alyssas POV

"You work where?" Ale asked.

"At a night club..." I shyly responded. I tried keeping my job a secret until I knew how to tell him about it but I couldn't come up with more excuses as to why I can't call him at night.

"Doing what?"

"Bottle service."

He smacked his lips and I stared at him. I brought my phone closer to my face and kissed him through the phone.

"I felt weird at first too but it's pretty fun, and the tips are amazing."

"Just be careful." He sighed. "Everything here is hectic. But I feel like we're almost done. Me and Kairi will be there soon though."

"Why is Kairi coming?" I asked.

"He just kind of joined the trip." Ale laughed. "It's fine though we can go to this place I know. You'll love it." He smiled.

"I just don't know about this because it is Lily's apartment and I have to ask her about it."

"It's yours too. If you're helping her pay for it, it's yours."

"You do have a good point." I laughed.

I sighed and looked around. I looked at the digital clock and noticed I had to leave right now for work. My outfit tonight was a short pink dress and I kept my hair natural. I noticed I got more tips when it's curly.

"Ale, I have to go." I interrupted him.

"If anyone touches you, Im killing them." He firmly pointed his finger. On the inside I was cringing because I know it's true. But on the outside, I nervously laughed.

I did any last touch ups I needed and headed out. Tonight it was only me and Camila, Lily requested a week off to spend it with her girlfriend. It's their two year anniversary.

"I can't believe she left us that quick." Camila said while she shut her door. I started the car and checked behind me before backing out.

"It's only a vacation. You're making it sound like she's gonna run out on us."

"She might."

"You don't know that." I defended Lily. It really doesn't seem like it's going to happen because she seems to love her life over here and it's not so bad. I like it too. No one knows me like they did back in the city. I wasn't some rich girl here, I'm actually starting over.

My parents stopped trying to contact me. I guess they finally realized that after hundreds of messages and no response, that I wanted nothing to do with them.

"So...how's your love life? Mine is boring. I miss my football team." Camila smiled as she thought about them. I playfully rolled my eyes and pulled into the club.

"He's really protective. It's kind of cute, it's not annoying yet." I joked.

We walked in together from the back door and got to our lockers.

"Cant believe I'm a fucking stripper..." Camila whispered to herself. "It's fun and all but I wanted to be on the floor with you".

"Maybe I could get Arturo to get me on stage with you."

Camila laughed. "You're weak you can't hold yourself up on that pole. That shit hurts." She dragged her 's'.

"Thanks." I sarcastically said and gave her a small smile.

I opened the door and took a deep breath before going out. Our usual table full of old men was here. They always requested me ever since they first saw me.