chapter 37

Alyssas POV

It's been a couple days since I had lunch with Lily. I told Camila about everything. The thing about Camila that I love the most about her is that she supports me with everything I do. She lets me make bad decisions and let's me reap the consequences to learn. Then there are the good decisions. Where she supports me regardless.

Marrying Alejandro is the right decision. No matter how many people are trying to stop it. I have never been happier.

It's the night before I get married. Me and Alejandro had two different suites at the hotel around the corner from where we're gonna have the ceremony. It's just us two, Cami, Malika, and one of Ales cousins. He decided to last minute ask him to be his best man.

I didn't really know Miguel but Alejandro told me stories all the time about their childhood together.

"Has Lily reached out to you?" Camila asked throwing herself on the bed.

"Yes. She feels bad about everything and asked to be in the wedding again." I chuckled taking the last sip of the champagne in my glass.

"Oh- well that's crazy. For her to come out and basically tell you you're messing your life up then try to get back in the wedding is ridiculous." Malika spoke up.

"I just wanna get drunk tonight." I threw my back on the pillows and looked at the mirror ceiling. All three of us laid down with our feet hanging off and stared at each other.

"We look hot." Malika said.

"Threesome?" Camila smirked. I laughed getting up going to the fridge to get another champagne bottle.

"What do you think Alejandro's doing right now?" I asked while pouring it out.

They both shrugged and I wrapped my robe tighter around my body and walked out into the hall.

"What are you doing?" Camila whispered.

"She gonna get some." Malika laughed.

I chuckled and knocked on his door causing Cami and Malika to close our room door. Alejandro revealed himself in only his grey sweats. My face felt hot and my hands started sweating. He smirked and took the glass of champagne from my hand and drank it. He took my hand and pulled me inside. I looked around and he was alone in there. His tux was hanging on the back of the bathroom door.

We stopped walking when we were halfway to the bed and looked into each other's eyes. Without saying anything, he put a hand on my face dragging my bottom lip with his thumb. He leaned down and kissed me.

"I missed you." he said. I was still speechless. It was like when we first met again. I was feeling tipsy and a bit dizzy.

Alejandro gently threw me on the bed and started to untie my robe. I pulled it off of me and watched as he caressed my thighs with his fingers. I ran mine through his damp hair.

"You're so beautiful. Truly a work of art." He said just above a whisper. Ale lowered himself and started kissing along my thighs and stopped at my black lace. I lightly moaned and arched my back.

I looked down at him and he came to my face. Kissing my lips like he's never kissed before. Deepening with his warm tongue and touching me everywhere.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes once more. I delayed on opening mine as I was a bit slow.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He smirked. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You're such a tease." I finally said. He laughed as I put my robe back on and walked out of the room. I knocked on my door waiting for one of them to open it for me.