Chapter 22: A Moment Of Rest

(Y/N) POV

Mark: So, do you guys have it all under control?

(Y/N): That's why you came here to Skull Island. To ask me if I have it all under control?

Mark: Yes, they need to know if there are more threats to come. Shin Godzilla-

(Y/N): Wait, Shin Godzilla?

Mark: Yeah, like it's worse than Space Godzilla?

(Y/N): Fair point, and who's they?

Mark: Monarch, the Military, the entire world?

(Y/N): I've told the Sea Empress to freeze Space and Shin. We took them to Antarctica. The icy waters will keep them frozen. Let's just hope that climate change doesn't disrupt them in the future. You guys can take care of the rest.

Mark: That's the problem.

(Y/N): The ice contained Ghidorah for God knows how long, then it shouldn't be a problem for those two. Shin ran out of energy and Space had her heart destroyed.

Mark: That's exactly the problem. Space is a combination of both Godzilla's DNA and an unknown crystal element from space. We don't know what it is, and it's smart to believe that she has the same regenerative abilities, if not better regenerative abilities than both of you. You've survived organ damage, so why can't she. Then there's this *shows an image on a tablet*

 Then there's this *shows an image on a tablet*

(Y/N): GAAHH! What are those things?

Mark: They were growing out of Shin Godzilla's tail. Our guesses were that it was trying to develop even further to combat humans.

(Y/N): By becoming them.

Mark: Are you aware of how its abilities work?

(Y/N): Stronger atomic breath, more versatility, crazy regen, and it seems capable of adapting quite fast.

Mark: That's the thing with it. It can adapt to whatever environment it's in. Changing its shape, size, gaining new abilities, etc.

(Y/N): No no no, please be joking. Those things could sprout into an army or maybe become my size.

Madison: Like Attack on Titan?

(Y/N): I wasn't expecting to see you here.

Mark: I know she's better off at home, but I couldn't leave her alone. Trouble seems to follow us no matter what.

(Y/N):.....I'm guessing this is about Boston.

Madison: Forget Boston, they have reduced California to nothing!

Mark: What matters is that it could've been worse, and it wasn't.

Madison: Dad, did we even have the situation under control?

(Y/N): Um Madison, let's try to not go there.

Madison: You both know I'm right.

(Y/N): Okay, both of you, I understand that what happened was a tragedy, but no one had any sort of control in that situation. I didn't think Jonah would combine the remnants of my deceased family and worst enemy into some sadomasochistic creature with an extreme case of personality disorder and the power to grow and adapt. I didn't know the spores of Biollante would fly off into space to merge with space crack rocks that can shoot them and have telekinesis. I know that I'm mentally unwell and can and will be a danger to everyone around me; I know that Ghidorah, a three headed space wyvern who can create a category 5 hurricane with her presence alone, is currently on Skull Island with us, but there's one thing I know just as well with you both. That we need to end this by taking the fight to the source. Allen Jonah is the one who released Ghidorah, created me, and has murdered thousands if not millions of people. We can discuss details about the safety of humanity, but we know who's the worst monster of them all.