Chapter 8: Rise Of The King

Warning: This chapter references abuse. Please proceed with caution.

(Y/N) POV

This new Hell has been horrible like the last. We're dehumanized, experimented on, and kicked around for shits. I figured out what Alan Jonah's plans are. Back in 2019, Godzilla took off one of Ghidorah's heads when Rodan was awakened. They manage to find the severed head and regrow the rest of the body except for some parts. These parts compromise of the chest/back, wings, and middle head. Those areas were to be replaced with robotic parts that will supposedly make Ghidorah stronger than how she was in her organic form.

I overheard all of this from the scientist who can't seem to keep things secret. The middle head was given the most attention with it having a cockpit and technology that mimicked the Orca. I remember this when I worked for Monarch. It was originally meant to keep whales from getting to close but was modified to communicate with the kaiju. However, these scientists wanted to go a step further and make the kaiju have no choice but to follow Ghidorah. The issue is that it isn't Ghidorah who is in control. They say that the two regrown heads obey the middle head like they're braindead but still react to pain and other things like any other creature.

With all this in mind, I believe that Alan Jonah wants to become Ghidorah and take his place as the Alpha. These experiments have been warping our bodies to make us no longer human. I and Aurora both share traits from the same species Godzilla is. Our skin is now scales, our backs have black spines growing, long tail, and among other things.

Aurora: (Y/N), there's a problem with Michael. He's having an episode again.

(Y/N): Let me take care of this.

Two of the test subjects break my heart the most with one being a little kid named Michael who was only five years old. How could they do this to such a young kid? No one should go through this and especially not a child. He was in the corner shaking and jittering with her sister trying to comfort him. Her name was Emily, she was seven years of age and was Michael's sister. I don't know if this is true or not, but they seem close like siblings. They both mutated like me and Aurora.

We're almost like a family.

Emily: Don't worry, the shocks are gone now.

Michael: P-please....I d-don't want s-shockies.

LordAuthor259: Is it okay that I feel like an absolute fucking monster right now?

(Y/N): Mike, I'm here now.

Michael: Why....W-why do they do this?

(Y/N):......I wish I knew.

Aurora: These episodes are only getting worse.

(Y/N): It doesn't help that everyone is reacting differently.

Emily: (Y/N), why does everyone act differently when faced with the shocks?

(Y/N): How can I best explain this? Emily, there is a mental issue called Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD for short.

Emily: What is that?

(Y/N): When someone goes through something horrible or scarring like the electric shocks they give us, they become afraid of it but it's different.

Emily: How is it different?

(Y/N): It's hard to explain in an understandable way for you. They gain constant fear that can change how they go through everyday life. It changes how they act, how they respond, and other things. The issue is that everyone goes through it differently and can be triggered in different ways.