Chapter 14: She's Thorny

(Y/N)/Goshin POV

I was relaxing on one of the island's big beaches. My back up against a big cliff, a few clouds in the sky, just enough for periods of shade, and the open sea. Life might've been nothing but pain for the past month or has it been a year? I'm not entirely sure, but quiet moments like this are what I appreciate. Some ships appeared to have appeared on the horizon. I have an idea but this could get me killed. Whatever the only thing they got is that damn Oxygen Destroyer and that can't do crap unless I'm in the water.

I'll just pretend I'm asleep and surprise them.

Dr. Mark Russel POV

Dr. Mark Russel: Let's get in closer to talk to him.

Dr. Rick Stanton: You want us to dock in front of a dangerous super predator that only listens to you?

Dr. Mark Russel: He's also my friend and yes.

Dr. Rick Stanton: I see no problem with that.

(Y/N)/Goshin POV

These people can't be that stupid right? They just think docking in front of something like me is a good idea. I can hear them just getting off the ships and walking on the beach. They're next to my right leg. I decided to open my eyes to them to show that I'm indeed aware of their presence.

(Y/N): Are you going to shoot me? There are others here that could flatten you if given the chance. Besides, it's not like you could do anything to me.

They all chattered amongst themselves realizing the shocking fact of something like me being able to talk. All except for Mark who just smiled at me. I smile back knowing that he still remembers me. At least someone human doesn't see me as a monster.

(Y/N): So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?

Dr. Mark Russel: I just wanted to catch up on everything.

(Y/N): Monarch didn't want you to ask any questions? Do you have any idea about the kind of opportunity you have?

Dr. Mark Russel: You're a Titan capable of human communication. This makes you the bridge between us and them.

(Y/N): Then I'm gonna guess that a lot of your questions are related to theirs.

Dr. Mark Russel: Do you mind me asking questions?

(Y/N): Not at all.

Dr. Mark Russel: What happened to you?

(Y/N): Your gonna have to be more specific.

Dr. Mark Russel: When and how did you become this?

(Y/N): My story is Hell for the body, mind, and spirit. Godzilla rampaged in my where I was graduated, killed everyone I loved including my wife and unborn children, captured me, took me to Skull Island, and proceeded to induce months of abuse and rape onto me. Care for me to go into detail?

Dr. Mark Russel: GOD NO! I'm so sorry this happened to you.

(Y/N): You're probably also curious about how I became this thing, do you? Alex Jonah, the person that sought to release Ghidorah, experimented on me and others to attempt at creating new Titans.

Dr. Mark Russel: That's where Ghidorah comes in right? About Ghidorah, something needs to be done about her. We can't just have her roaming around and what did you mean by others?

(Y/N): We'll make sure to keep Ghidorah in check. There were others besides me however I will leave them unknown for now. They're still trying to get used to this and I'm not sure how they'll act around people.