Chapter 2: Skull Island

(Y/N) POV

I have just woken up after who knows after how many hours of sleep. The last thing I remember is being grabbed by a massive hand and carried off into the sea. I look around to find myself in a giant cove that seemed to be dug out. Claws mark and huge chunks of rock appear to have been blasted of or torn apart. I was high up on a platform to get a good look of the area. The cove had a small beach area where the sand would be visible below the water, but would become dark blue to show signs of the dark oceanic abyss below.

 The entrance was big enough to fit... Godzilla. Wait?! This must be where she nests. The platform I was on connected to a path that was high in the air and stable for me to cross over. I didn't look down even knowing that it wouldn't collapse. I would look down to the ocean to feel something gazing at me, but this could be my imagination. The path led to tunnel that looked big enough to fit Anguirus. Could Anguirus had helped build this place?

 The tunnel mostly had fauna that adapted to thrive in the dark and had lush green plants along the rim as I reached the other side. I looked over a cliff at a magnificent view of the island. Big mountains that would house flocks upon flocks of birds. Jungles and swamps that would contain many fascinating organisms from big to small, but I knew better and acknowledged the dangerous predators that lived here. I worked for Monarch by doing whatever tasks they told me to do. I would study the profiles of Kaiju and the places they lived in my spare time. I recall those files and concluded that I was on Skull Island, Home of Queen Kong.

I tried to get a good lay of land to find a place to settle or a way off the island

I tried to get a good lay of land to find a place to settle or a way off the island. There appears to be smoke off in the distance. There are native on the island that worship Kong, but since when did they live on the coast? They usually live more inland where Kong is mainly seen.

TIMESKIP

The source of the smoke was from a destroyed Monarch outpost. All of the destruction appears to have been done not to long ago. There are no signs of survivors, but there are plenty of supplies. Food, guns, ammunition, and another thing that stood out to me. A long distance radio that was mostly used to contact headquarters. There were a bunch of computers and other devices still active while some were damaged. I began to look through some video files.

Guard 1: I hope we can get another post besides this place. Everyone second I'm alive is like a blessing.

Guard 2: They required all eyes on this place ever since the rest of those freaks of nature came to this island. Why would they choose to come here of all places?

Guard 1: Do you hear that sound? OH GOD IT'S BACK!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

The video feed went static and switched to the next set of footage. It revealed Godzilla destroying the outpost and leaving no one alive. Those who tried to escape on boats were sent to a watery grave. 

(Y/N): This makes no sense at all. Why would she want to attack? All the outpost do is observe and nothing more.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a familiar sound. It sounded like Anguirus was in pain. I might not be able to understand them, but I know when someone is in pain. I packed my stuff into a buggy that wasn't destroyed and took off through the forest. I made it to a hill with a steep decent where Anguirus laid at the bottom. She was whimpering until she noticed me and began to act aggressive. I came out of the buggy to reveal myself.

 Her mood changed into a happy one. She's acting more like a dog than a monster. I got back into my buggy to make my way down the hill. She stood up from where she was laying noticing her waging tail. That thing can knock a tooth or two out. Speaking of tooth, she had blood coming from the edges of her mouth and her lip was bleeding. I looked closer to inspect the damage and she did the most unexpected thing I have ever seen.

Anguirus: Don't worry, I'm fine.

(Y/N):........................................................................................................ what?

Anguirus: Godzilla has been throwing some tantrums lately. You should always stand back when that.

(Y/N): YOU CAN TALK?!

Anguirus: We can all talk, but we prefer not to in a fight. I'm Anguirus and you must be the human Godzilla captured.

(Y/N): So it was her? She brought me here? Why?!

Anguirus: I have no idea. I can see why she likes you, but I'd would try a friendlier approach.

(Y/N): Anguirus........ you are basically a dog if it was a kaiju, but that just makes you precious.

Anguirus: Aw~ Thank you. I wish I can just give you a hug. Wait a minute? I can.

(Y/N): Wait wha-

Like magice, Anguirus somehow shrunk down to a normal human size. At least as normal as she could get compared to height. She then gave me a hug sadly retaining her monster strength, but never in my life have I been more confused.

(Y/N): (So all of these monsters can turn into normal sized anime girls?!.................................................... Best. Day. Ever.)

My best day ever was interrupted by the sound of giant footsteps. Anguirus told me to go hide as she transformed back to her normal size. They seemed to communicate more through roars and grunts rather than normal human language, but that still didn't hinder me from having a guess at what they were saying. Anguirus ran away crying into the distance with Godzilla continuing on her way. I felt furious at how she treated Anguirus, but that fury turned into fear when I realized that she was heading for the cove where I was supposed to be. Dashing towards the buggy, I could see her rounding the corner to the cove and I stepped on the gas.

Godzilla POV

Where has my love gone? Those bitches have better not taken him and he's gonna get it if he ran away. *yandere laugh* He's gonna get it.~

Godzilla: DO YOU HEAR ME?! YOU'RE GONNA GET IT WHEN I FIND YOU AND I'LL KILL ANYONE WHO GETS IN MY WAY!!!

(Y/N) POV

I didn't bother looking back with her roar being felt all over the island. This is gonna be way harder than I thought.

(Y/N): (OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK  OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK)

PLEASE READ!!!

That concludes today's chapter and I hope you've all enjoyed. Feel free to comment, leave a suggestion, or follow me on Wattpad. I have some additional news for today. I have decided to make a Reddit account. I plan to use this to give you all more options to contact me for a suggestion, ask a question, or be a good noodle and leave a friendly comment. The link will be right below this conclusion. Farewell, my subjects.

Link to my Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/LordAuthor259