Chapter 13: Peace or War?

(Y/N)/Goshin POV

This island has endured too much up to this point. Can't tell if it's me but I would say that practically 1/4 of the island is nothing but ash. While 2/4 is destroyed or trampled and the remaining 1/4 is somehow still intact. I need to fix this and I know just how.

Kong POV

Kong: C'mon, we need to find him.

Anguirus: Shouldn't we let him cool down a bit.

Rodan: We should make sure he's okay. He needs to know he's not alone.

Anguirus: Ghidorah is making sure that doesn't happen.

Kong: Right, and it's not in any way we should be suspicious about.

Anguirus: Why are you so alert about everything compared to everyone else.

Rodan: I'd like to know as well.

Kong: I used to be the ruler of this island and that keeps changing. I'm not sure if you're aware, but I'm an Alpha in my own right. Now be quiet while I go talk to him.

Rodan: Why you?

Kong: Because I've probably shown him the most kindness and the one who's seen him when he's desperate.

Anguirus: I sometimes forget that you're as big as Godzilla and Goshin, but why didn't you do anything when he was...y'know.

Rodan: Why didn't any of us do anything? Aren't we as bad as Godzilla for not doing anything?

Kong: You're right, wait, he's doing something.

His back glowed a soft blue. It doesn't make any sense. It's being concentrated into his hands as he presses them against the ground. A wave of blue aura washed over the land and everything seemed to come back to life. Everything seemed to wake up at once in the night. I felt a charge of energy went over me and the others seemed to feel the same way.

(Y/N)/Goshin POV

It worked, there's a lot more to this power than what Godzilla has been leading on. Could she have been holding back this whole time? No matter, I should...How much did you three see?

Anguirus: THAT WAS SO FREAKING COOL!

Rodan: W-what was that?

Kong: I remember now.

(Y/N): Remember what?

Kong: Your kind is meant to act as guardians to everything on Earth. Supposed to keep a balance to everything. You can destroy and restore. What are you going to do?

(Y/N): Restore

Kong: I meant about Godzilla

Goshin: I understand why Mothra wants me to not kill her, but think about it. Yes, she saved the world twice and has stopped Ghidorah. However, she has done just as much bad. I'm not just doing this out of revenge. I'm doing this to prevent any more people from going through what I went through. Do you think anyone can come out of all I went through and not be somewhat damaged? Do you think I came out physically and more importantly, mentally unharmed?

Kong: Of course not and I'm siding with you on this, but please be careful who you end up hurting.

(Y/N): What about the people who are already being hurt?

We all stop to look at Anguirus. She gives us all a nervous look. This brings back some bad memories.

Anguirus: Why are all of you looking at me? *winces in pain*

Rodan: Anguirus, we know what's going on.

TIMESKIP

3rd Person POV

Eco-terrorist, Alan Jonah, sits by a clearing near a jungle. He sits on a metal chair in front of a table propped under a big tent with a bunch of other equipment. His men kept on going to work with his plans. Keeping his eyes fixated on a photo of his deceased son, Damien Jonah. Deep in his thoughts, he continues to plan his next move in the name of his son. Part of him blames himself, another his son, and yet another on (Y/N). He mourns the loss of his son by dedicating the rest of his actions in his name.

In the distance near a cliff, he sees some wild roses growing in the sunlight. The one that caught his attention was the biggest rose. Its long green stem extending the flower higher than the others in an attempt to grab sunlight. This reminded him of his son with the rose being him and the sun's rays being power. The overindulgence of sunlight can wither and kill a plant. Being hit with (Y/N)'s overwhelming power is what killed his son. The man gets up from his metal chair to walk towards the rose.

Taking a shovel with him, he prepares to dig the rose plant out of the ground.

Eco-Terrorist: Sir, what are you doing?

Alan Jonah: How much DNA have we collected on our expeditions?

Eco-Terrorist: More than enough has been collected from all the specimens you asked for. What is this project meant to do?

Alan Jonah: I want to give nature back what it once had and I'll do that by making (Y/N) pay in the progress.

That ends today's chapter. Feel free to comment, leave a suggestion, and follow me on Wattpad. Make sure to add my update book to your reading list to know any updates, suggestion lists I made, etc. Farewell, my subjects.