Chapter 5: Monster?! That's Too Nice Of A Name

(Y/N) POV

The fires had finally died down when the rain washed everything away. The jungle is ruined, the plains are a charred black, and corpses of animals dot the landscape. No other life would exist besides scavengers that would appear. What's the point in hiding? It's not like I have much to go back too. If I stay, then there won't be any more destruction right? Kong knuckle walked towards me like an ordinary gorilla. No words were spoken between us with Kong looking at the new wasteland with sorrow and meeting the sorrow in my eyes. I can feel what she has inside her heart. We hate this senseless loss of life and don't want creatures to suffer anymore. It might be different for her compared to me since she has a chance to fight back. 

(Y/N): Your sorrow, I can feel it inside your heart, it speaks to me. We both hate this senseless loss of life and destruction. I had to watch my world get destroyed, but you could still save yours. I can't help but feel responsible for all this. If I had stayed in that cove, then none of this would've happened. I can contact Monarch in the outside world from here. Help me get off this island and I will not come back here. She'll most likely follow me wherever I go.

Kong looked at me with an expression showing that she understood what I was saying. She got down to eye level with me and began to speak.

Kong: You deserve to be free like all other forms of life.

No truer words could be said from her. She extended her hand to the ground with her palm facing the air. I climbed onto her hand for her to set me down on her shoulder. I have no idea what her plan is, but it seems that we have more in common than I thought.

TIMESKIP

About a week has passed since my escape from Godzilla's clutches. They have devised a plan on how to get me off this island. I contacted Monarch to send a ship to come get off this wretched Island. There is no real plan to stop Godzilla.we believe that Godzilla will follow me wherever I go. Monarch responded back saying that it would take a few days for a ship to arrive and today happens to be the day. Godzilla practically knows everything that goes on around this island and will notice the ship coming. Kong will intercept Godzilla when she notices the ship while Rodan and Mothra will be on standby.

I will use this opportunity to get to the ship and get off the island. The chances of us succeeding are unknown, but it's the only plan I have.

Kong: Is everything ready?

Mothra: Everything has been set in motion. the ship should be here within an hour.

Rodan: I don't know about this. I've never gone against her wishes before.

(Y/N): We just got to stick with the plan for everything to go accordingly.

Mothra looks up to the sky with her guard up.

Mothra: The ship is already here.

Kong: ALREADY?! They're supposed to be here within an hour.

Rodan: I'm not sure if we should do this. Perhaps we could ask her nicely for you to leave?

I've never seen Rodan act like this. I can sense the fear stricken in her voice. Her wings were shaking with the wind with some heavy breathing coming from her mouth. I don't blame her for being terrified. If they only knew all the emotions that I experience every damn day I'm on this island.

(Y/N): She's coming

LordAuthor259: That can mean two things.

Farther inland, we can see Godzilla stopping her rampage and heading towards the beach. She stops for a second to gaze out into the ocean. Sometimes I wonder what her other thoughts could be if they're not about me. A look of curiosity turned into a roar followed by an atomic breath. The brewing thunder clouds temporarily become a shade of light blue.

(Y/N): Time to put the plan into action. Kong will go fight Godzilla on the ground to keep her distracted. You two will Circle overhead in case things go south.

Mothra: Where is Anguirus?

(Y/N): I have a little surprise cooked up for Godzilla in case things go wrong. All of you remember, use any means necessary to keep her from getting to the ocean and I do mean any means necessary.

Rodan: D-does this include-

(Y/N): Even if you must kill her.

Kong: I have no problems with that.

TIMESKIP

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Everything is going to hell. None of this was supposed to happen at all. As soon as the ship came in range, it started firing its weapons at Godzilla.Those idiots are even targeting Kong and neither Rodan or Mothra can do much. Kong picked up a large boulder and smashed it against one of Godzilla's kneecaps crippling her. Rodan came up from behind successfully knocking Godzilla onto the ground with Mothra spitting some silk on to her to restrict movement. My little surprise finally came into play with the ground beneath her started to crumble and break away.

I told Anguirus to loosen the ground underneath her so that way she could fall in, but then Monarch decided to get stupid and have some jets carpet bomb her. All this seemed to do was piss her off even more. She grabbed Anguirus by the tail and tossed her at Kong creating many holes in her chest due to Anguirus' spiked armor on her body. Rodan tried to come in for another hit only for her to be slapped into the side of a mountain by Godzilla's tail. I have no idea what to do now. Mothra is slowly being choked by Godzilla with the sounds of her struggling to breathe and suffering being heard. Everything seemed to stop as this happened.

The trees became still, animals watched in horror, and Monarch went silent. The lakes and waterfalls of the island became violent like the rain. It was as though the island itself was crying. No more, this stops now. I turned my buggy around and drove towards a nearby cliff. On the cliff, I shouted to get her attention.

(Y/N): WAIT! PLEASE STOP! YOU WIN!

Godzilla stopped and turned to be with a devious grin on her face. This pressure was unbearable. Every muscle in my body with my five senses were telling me to run away. I chose to stand my ground knowing that it would be futile in the end.

Godzilla: You finally decided to show up. You've been very naughty lately (Y/N).~ If you had just stayed where you were supposed to be, then none of this would've happened.

(Y/N): I've come to make a bargain.

Godzilla:Oh? What sort of bargain?~

(Y/N): Please spare their lives. I will go with you if you'd do this.

Godzilla: Hmmmmm? Deal

Godzilla turned out to sea. What is she doing? OH NO!

(Y/N): WAIT DON'T-

The ship was engulfed in fiery blue death. It went out with a bang and sank to the bottom along with anyone who was on it. How could she have done this?! Why did she do that!? She didn't have to do that. She truly is a monster, no that's too nice of a name. She's the Beast of Destruction, a tyrant, a true freak, the devil.

Godzilla: Now come along, we should have some alone time.

Now I am being taken to be introduced some of the worst torture I will ever have. What would be her goal in doing this? Is she trying to break my body? Is she trying to break my mind? Is she trying to break my spirit? My spirit is already crushed, but I don't know about the other two. Goodbye happiness and hello sadness. Goodbye sanity for what awaits is madness. From this torture I shall never mend. This torture, will and can it ever end?

That's all for today's chapter. feel free to comment, leave a suggestion, or follow me on Wattpad. I apologize if this takes me too long to update. I hope you understand that I have a life just like all of you. Before I go, I need your opinion. Do you like the story so far? don't be afraid to share your opinions for everyone is valid to their own opinion. I am willing to take any criticism as long as it is constructive and polite. Farewell for now, my subjects.