Chapter 26: I Am Become Death Part 3

Kong: Let's do what Mothra said gotcha?

Ghidorah: Don't worry, I know the entire plan, but why do you want to fight Godzilla? Wouldn't it make more sense to let me fight her?

Kong: No, this is personal.

Ghidorah: What did she do to you? I'm only here because of some dumb humans experimented on me.

Kong: Tell me, did she barge into your home, claimed herself as the boss of your home, and just did whatever she wanted because no one could stop her?

Ghidorah: Okay, I get that, but why now?

Kong: I don't know, why didn't Mothra, Rodan, or even Anguirus do anything?

Ghidorah: You were afraid of her, weren't you? What made you get over it.

Kong: Simple. I'm angry, tired of doing nothing, and let's be honest. She had this coming for a while.

Ghidorah: I'll make sure no one else interrupts you two, but do you know where that spider and lava monster are?

Kong: Hellbound and Broodmother are heading to where those two are fighting. Brood will restrict him while Hellbound makes him cool down.

Ghidorah: Emotionally or physically?

Kong: Hopefully both.

Ghidorah: Good luck, I'll find Mothra and see what else needs to be done.

Kong: Are you two ready?

Broodmother: Yes and my children will assist.

Hellbound: We'll keep (Y/n) restrained for as long as we can.

Kong: *right hooks Godzilla across the face* HEY! We have a score to settle me and you!

Goshin: W-what? Why are you here? AHH! GET OFF ME!

Hellbound: (Y/N), I need you to calm down for a bit.

Goshin: I was fine before you guys came here. Oh, who am I kidding, I was fine before any of this! Now let me go!

Godzilla: Really, Ghidorah or any of those copies of me could come and fight me, but it's you? What makes you think you have any chance? I'm clearly stronger and better looking.

Kong: Because..... I'M BIG MONKE! *beats chest for dominance*

LordAuthor259: Might as well reference the Godzilla Vs Kong memes now.

Godzilla expected to end the fight with one atomic breath if not for Kong ducking under the blast and shoulder-charging into her. Kong got Godzilla in a chokehold, trying to end it quickly. Godzilla bit Kong's arm, releasing herself from her chokehold. Kong wasted no time trying to get back up because she knew that getting pinned down would spell the end of the fight. Godzilla kept swiping at Kong with her claws just to miss a few times. Kong landed an occasional counter here and there. The goal for now was just to buy time.

Meanwhile...

Mothra: Ghidorah, where is Space Godzilla?

Ghidorah: The space lizard is dead. I left Kong to deal with Godzilla.

Mothra: Aren't you also a lizard from space?

Ghidorah: Well... okay, why did you want me to come back after I helped Kong?

Mothra: Something went wrong in the arctic. Tell me, how tough was Shin compared to the normal Godzilla?

Ghidorah: I'll admit that I would dread to see what It'd have evolved into if It fought me by itself.